• Welcome to our newest affiliate vendor, Passus Shoes. We are very happy to welcome our newest affiliate vendor, Passus Shoes. Passus shoes was founded by long term members of the forum and veterans of the shoes business. and is dedicated to crafting fine shoes in Budapest in a time honored tradition. Please help me give them a warm welcome in their new affiliate vendor thread.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Returning a tailored suit.

etown883

Reaction score
Hello all. I bought a Hugo Boss suit a couple months ago (I know, this was pre-forum knowledge). It was tailored for me in house. I went back to try it on, and still wasn't happy. The salesman said all would be fixed by further tailoring it. They did so, then sent it to me. I tried it on, and i'm still not pleased. I decided to see if I could get it tailored myself, but now I really just don't want it. Sadley I was weak, and let the salesman convince me that I could wear a 38, when really there's no chance. All that said, do I have a chance at all to return this suit to Hugo Boss, or am I out of luck. I have not worn it yet. Thank you all. Best regards.

zjpj83

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Give it a shot. What's the worst they can say: No? No point sitting with a suit in your closet you aren't going to wear.

Tomasso

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Talk to the Manager. You probably won't get your money back but HB may allow for an exchange, for a properly fitted suit. That is, if it hasn't been worn.

guitone

Reaction score
Absolutely take it to the manager or owner...you were sold something that did not fit, tell them you were convinced by the salesperson that this could be taken care of.

Never listen to someone other than yourself about fit, you have to wear it.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.