1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

RETURNED, Thanks

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by Hype1234, Jan 12, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hype1234

Hype1234 Senior member

Up for sale is a pair of Mark McNairy Derby Boots in Ivy Wood

$270 +shipping costs
    Size: 9.5 US (8.5 UK)
    Country of Manufacture: United Kingdom

I recently purchased these boots from Denmark and they are slightly too big for me. They are brand new with the original box included. I only tried them on in the house. Unfortunately, I can not get back my original shipping, nor the $90 in duties/taxes that I paid getting them into Canada and shipping overseas is over $200. These retail around $455 at stores in Canada (although they aren't currently available in this color way). I'm taking a hit on these things, so my loss is your gain.

The first 2 pictures were found online, and the rest are of the actual boots. I took these pictures with my iPhone, and the color is best represented by the pictures I found online.

Let me know if you are in the Vancouver area, and we can meet up to avoid shipping costs
    PayPal ONLY
    Sorry, but no returns

Last edited: Jan 12, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.