Retailers in australia

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Kyle, May 19, 2004.

1. Kyle

Kyle New Member

Hello everyone,

I just had a quick first question, and my apologies if I missed a similar topic in the archives. Are there any recommended retailers in Melbourne or Sydney, Australia for discounts such as Century21 or other retailers in the US? I have only found the forum recently, but have enjoyed the information posted and archived here, its been quite helpful. Thank you for the time and replies.

Kyle

2. Zubberah

Zubberah Senior member

Not sure what you are after but there are many "discount" outlets in Sydney (and Melbourne) for designer Italian clothing like Voi and European Discounts.

Maybe be a little more specific please and we'll see if we can help?

3. Nick M

Nick M Senior member

Ah, I'd always wondered what 'Voi' was. I'll have to pay a visit. Do they provide a decent discount, and a good selection, or is it a '15% off Emporio Armani that no-one bought last season' kind of store?

4. Kyle

Kyle New Member

Hi Danny,

Thank you for the reply. While I would like to pick up a few casual shirts for going out in the evening, I was really looking to find one or two new suits before heading up to Japan. I called a designer outlet store in Nunawading here in Melbourne and was told that they do not normally carry suits. Looking around the CBD I have not found anything that I was really excited about, and had someone at David Jones almost fall over laughing when I asked if they had any suits that were Super 120's. Thank you again for the assistance.

Regards,

Kyle

5. marc37

marc37 Senior member

l know a place in Melbourne Australia where you can get suits for %50 off. eg Versace, Dolce & Gabbana etc. Send me a post on Andy's fashion forum and l will give you some details.