• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Retail for Sterano Branchin shoes?

Christofuh

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
In that Kiton-ties-in-Russia thread I posted Sterano Branchin Â
00a9.png
shoos.
That oughta give you an idea what SB run in Europe.
Cheap they ain't
plain.gif

P.S. This one is especially rockin'

Tarmac

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
wait a minute, aren't these supposed to be like $600 buckaroonies?

NiFTY

Reaction score
why did you bring this to my attention, i just bought 3 pairs, now i am broke. they make superb shoes by the way

rach2jlc

Prof. Fabulous
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tarmac
wait a minute, aren't these supposed to be like $600 buckaroonies?

Yeah, all the ones I have seen are $500-650 or thereabouts.

Tarmac

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone taking a shot at these? Are you trusting Yoox's sizing guide? I might try a pair.

haganah

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I remember some discussion on here a little while ago about how the ones on yoox are the low end line or something to that affect (ie not as good of a deal as may seem). I think there was another thread as well but this is the only one I could find: http://www.styleforum.net/showthread...Branchini+yoox

vince321

Reaction score
It would be interesting to hear comments from someone who has purchased Branchini shoes from Yoox to help us determine quality. I like some of the styles and the "deal" is tempting. This is a brand that is completely unfamiliar to me.

Tarmac

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What if a model on Yoox has what looks like norvogese? Are they fake stitch?

CharlestonBows

Reaction score
I can't really speak as to the yoox sizing, or to the models they have specifically, but I do own 5 pairs of Branchini shoes and they're some of my favorite in my collection.

I would be curious as to the yoox sizing scale, as I have 3 different sizes that I have purchased in Branchini, and they all fit the same despite the numbers.

My only problem is that I have a fallen arch, and the construction isn't really forgiving of that, so I have some personal issues on that point. But if you like a solidly made shoe, and don't mind the aggressive toe or sole, then there are some really good buys.

rexor12

Reaction score
I bought one of the brown ankle boot models, it has incredible antique treatment, better than my santonis infact. The boots are blake rapid constructed and also had a riri-zipper (a very good zipper brand, usually only found on highend items). The stitching was very well done, careful and tight, and the leather was very supple. They are really good value at yoox prices so pick them up if you like them

They are sized in UK size by the way so go by that when ordering

teddieriley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^^correct me if i'm wrong, but i think the u.s. yoox site accounts for UK sizing so I think if it says 10, it will also indicate it is marked a UK 9.

teddieriley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tarmac
Anyone taking a shot at these? Are you trusting Yoox's sizing guide? I might try a pair.

I just did. Before i clicked purchase, I hesitated because I also want a PS3, and with the ms live working again, isn't too much more than these shoes. I figure $6 to return, it's worth a shot. they'll have to be really good looking (and fit properly) for the price for me to keep them, though.

Tarmac

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah, decisions...If I could know for sure the Norvogese-ish looking shoe is in fact real Norvo, I would probably do it. But if not, they look really similar to a pair of Borgioli I have.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads