• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Request to be Sold a Herringbone Overcoat

BigDing6

Reaction score
Dear all,

I hope all who see this are well and safe in these trying times. I’m a new member and this will be my first post. I have a request for anyone that is willing to satisfy it.

I’m in the market for a brown/rust double breasted donegal (doesn’t have to be donegal) wool overcoat in a herringbone pattern and large Ulster or peak lapels. I can wear a size 38-42. A half-belt and turn-up sleeves would be preferable, but not necessary. As for length, the longer the better. If anyone has any item of clothing that matches this description and is willing to sell it to me for a reasonable price, I would be indebted and will not hesitate to purchase it from you immediately. Kindly name the price and I will do all in my ability to fulfill your asking price. Thank you for reading this and for your consideration.

Sincerely,
Charles

rwtc

Reaction score
I have a brown POW double breasted Borrelli coat in 42, with a martingale back. Borrelli, if you haven't heard about them, is one of the most reputable names in Neapolitan tailoring. Interested?

Last edited:

masernaut

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Dear all,

I hope all who see this are well and safe in these trying times. I’m a new member and this will be my first post. I have a request for anyone that is willing to satisfy it.

I’m in the market for a brown/rust double breasted donegal (doesn’t have to be donegal) wool overcoat in a herringbone pattern and large Ulster or peak lapels. I can wear a size 38-42. A half-belt and turn-up sleeves would be preferable, but not necessary. As for length, the longer the better. If anyone has any item of clothing that matches this description and is willing to sell it to me for a reasonable price, I would be indebted and will not hesitate to purchase it from you immediately. Kindly name the price and I will do all in my ability to fulfill your asking price. Thank you for reading this and for your consideration.

Sincerely,
Charles
Spier and Mackay has what you need. Check their website if they still have it in stock. If not, they'll be restocking in the fall.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How did Covid-19 impact your personal style?

• My style hasn't changed at all.

• My wardrobe hasn't changed but I am wearing casual clothes more often.

• I invested in new good quality leisure and casual clothes.

• I invested in new sartorial clothes taking advantage of the sales.

• I purged my closet during quarantine and I have nothing left to wear.

Results are only viewable after voting.