• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Represent Clothing Has The Worst Service Ever!

PAPOUCHE

Reaction score

http://representclothing.co.uk/collections/wraith/products/wraith-jeans-blue

My girlfriend ordered the blue Wraith Biker jeans for me as a birthday gift on the fourth, only to get a update today saying that they sent it to the wrong address and the person who it got sent to had signed and accepted it. These people have bad service, the moment she ordered them she got two confirmation emails saying that the order went through and that it shipped, but never posted a tracking number. After sending three emails, we didn't get a response with a tracking number til the 11th (with no apologies if I might add, they literally just posted the tracking number and nothing else). Now we have to buy a phone card just so we can call these people in the UK and get them to tell us where they sent the package (because USPS aren't allowed to tell us where the package is), go to said address and get our package. And it's not a mistake on our part, because the confirmation email they sent us has the correct shipping address on the receipt, so it's clearly someone on their side that messed up. Hopefully the person who ended up claiming the package isn't wearing my jeans right now.

Last edited:

kvltic

Reaction score

http://representclothing.co.uk/collections/wraith/products/wraith-jeans-blue

My girlfriend ordered the blue Wraith Biker jeans for me as a birthday gift on the fourth, only to get a update today saying that they sent it to the wrong address and the person who it got sent to had signed and accepted it. These people have bad service, the moment she ordered them she got two confirmation emails saying that the order went through and that it shipped, but never posted a tracking number. After sending three emails, we didn't get a response with a tracking number til the 11th (with no apologies if I might add, they literally just posted the tracking number and nothing else). Now we have to buy a phone card just so we can call these people in the UK and get them to tell us where they sent the package (because USPS aren't allowed to tell us where the package is), go to said address and get our package. And it's not a mistake on our part, because the confirmation email they sent us has the correct shipping address on the receipt, so it's clearly someone on their side that messed up. Hopefully the person who ended up claiming the package isn't wearing my jeans right now.

Last edited:

Firas Kamourieh

Reaction score
Completely Agree! The worst service ever!!! They don't even have a contact number to call them! I never write a complaint online, but on this occasion, i feel i have to!

I placed an orderer for a pair of Jeans on the 13th Jan 17 and paid for express delivery. Till today, my order has not arrived. I sent them 4 emails without any reply! I received an automated email on the 17th saying my order has been shipped and i still haven't received it! I finally contacted DHL and they told me it hasn't even been shipped yet!

This company is a joke! I have now cancelled through PayPal!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads