• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

replacement for bodyshop coconut hair shine

globetrotter

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I have been using this for years, I have relativly long, curly hair, and I need to brush it back and have it stay. effectivly, this greases my hair back ahdn holds it, without feeling too weird. supply is erratic. any suggestions?

dopey

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by globetrotter
I have been using this for years, I have relativly long, curly hair, and I need to brush it back and have it stay. effectivly, this greases my hair back ahdn holds it, without feeling too weird. supply is erratic. any suggestions?

What about the old-fashioned stuff like Brylcream or Vitalis? They have been around forever so I am guessing they work.

Xericx

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
never used Bodyshop Coconut Shine, but I like Sebastian Grease. Gives that slickback-wet look all day

globetrotter

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Xericx
never used Bodyshop Coconut Shine, but I like Sebastian Grease. Gives that slickback-wet look all day

cool - where do you get it?

dopey - thanks, too

Thomas

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

I just wanted to say I burn with envy.

That is all.

Oh, and Mrs. T has some hair stuff in a pump that I've been appropriating. I remember exactly thinking about it other than the label looks expensive. Me, I use Garnier paste.

Xericx

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
cool - where do you get it?

dopey - thanks, too

A lot of cheaper hair cut salons have them, as do beauty stores.....some groceries might...i really go to the local store like Trade Secret or whatever.

globetrotter

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Thomas
I just wanted to say I burn with envy.

That is all.

Oh, and Mrs. T has some hair stuff in a pump that I've been appropriating. I remember exactly thinking about it other than the label looks expensive. Me, I use Garnier paste.

yeah, god gave me short, stubby gene's but thick, curly hair to compensate. life is weird that way.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo

• Nigo x Virgil Abloh

• Converse x Midnight Studios

• Rick Owens x Champion

• Barbour x Engineered Garments

• Adidas x Bed JW Ford

• Jordan Brand x Dior

• Billie Eilish x Takashi Murakami

• Lego x Levi's