1. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 11: Any Three (3) Customized Ties from Vanda Fine Clothing

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 11th auction of the year is for any three customized ties from Vanda Fine Clothing. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Replacement buttons for Burberry + refinishing?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Horace, Feb 12, 2005.

1. Horace

Horace Distinguished Member

Couldn't find corp. address on site, for USA. Perhaps I should search for the one in England.

I'm looking for a small button for the sleeve of my older Burberry. I was wearing it today and noticed the sleeve button had fled the sleeve and was nowhere to be found.

I rather naively believe, I suppose, that if I write, they will send.

Also, anyone know, if one washes a Burberry in a washing machine, what happens to the waterproofing? I suppose it gets washed off? I did just that (wash it) and was wondering if there were any special procedure for reproofing it?

And while I am at it, rambling on, anyone know when Burberry stopped doing the 100% cotton trench? My older one is 100% cotton. Two newer ones (one in tan, one in a deep Brit. Khaki) are 51cotton/49poly and some other combo. for the other (I cannot recall exactly what).

Thanks lads.

H.