1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Rent/Holiday $$$$ Sale - Ties - Ferragamo Updated

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by cheessus, Dec 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cheessus

cheessus Senior member

With the holidays here, I'm in need of some extra cash so I'm unloading most of my good stuff as I have little to no use for them.

Most items that aren't NWT have hardly been used. These ties I've worn maybe twice, definitely less than 5x. A few I got from SF.

I've sold on SF quite a bit and have never had any complaints. I can assure you everything will go smoothly.

All prices include shipping CONUS. Paypal only. If you have any questions, just shoot me a PM. Sorry for the bad camera phone pics.

All of the ties are roughly the same length ~60-62". And all are made in Italy.

Second Set
    Salvatore Ferragamo - $35
    3.25" wide. Unique Asian people print?! I have no clue where I got this, mostly bought it for the lulz. If you can wear this around, props to you.
    Salvatore Ferragamo - $35
    3.0" wide. Classic, conservative skinny tie. Hunter green with blue hues, green, blue, magenta paisleys.

[​IMG]
    [/URL]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 4, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.