1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Rene Chagal ties

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by dirk diggler, Oct 14, 2006.

1. dirk diggler

dirk diggler Senior member

anyone know anything about these? Normal price? Quality.

I found one at the Salvation army in mint condition (a nice french blue color with elephants and a starburst pattern - very hermes like). If I don't wear it as a tie, I plan to send it to Beau Ties Ltd in Vermont to have converted into a bowtie. This is a nice looking tie. I found it by accident while dropping clothes off for tax season planning. Some person down on their luck is gonna look nice with my MTM shirts with my monogram!

2. Limniscate

Limniscate Senior member

I just received one for free and was wondering the same. Anyone?

3. KObalto

KObalto Senior member

anyone know anything about these? Normal price? Quality.

I found one at the Salvation army in mint condition (a nice french blue color with elephants and a starburst pattern - very hermes like). If I don't wear it as a tie, I plan to send it to Beau Ties Ltd in Vermont to have converted into a bowtie. This is a nice looking tie. I found it by accident while dropping clothes off for tax season planning. Some person down on their luck is gonna look nice with my MTM shirts with my monogram!

It looks like they specialize in inexpensive novelty ties in silk and polyester.