• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Relative Slimness in Denim

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by morse9443
Easy guys. This is all about preference/what can you fit in to? I fit fine into my size 34 S0500's, but can't come close to getting into the size 34 SDA 103's I just got from Japan. Sizing advice on SUFU did nothing to helping me realize this. WTF. Trial and error reins supreme... (anyone want these?...I can't post in the FS thread for some reason...brand new, never soaked/washed)

yeah. i think jeans are becoming as bad as shoes for sizing. it really is a trial and error purchase. i have found that the most accurately labeled/sized are pbj (blue in green's listings are correct) and skulls. apc and dior must really be tried on to see how much sizing down you can tolerate.

like you said, there are so many variables. washed, raw, sanforized, etc. there's no real standard.

blackplatano

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I say lets move on

Originally Posted by blackplatano

I'm done with this fool.

You say no.

Originally Posted by thekunk07
well i'm not done, shopgirl!

Now you say

if you would shut up, we could move on.

Make up your mind and shut the **** up.

boxing[1].gif
pwned

The only thing consistent about you is how you look more idiotic after every post.

I bet your going to reply AGAIN, with some more bullshit.

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
wow! i got pwned by a retail ***** who's half illiterate and loves pre-generated icons for emphasis. i should bury my head in shame. want to keep ******** up the thread or should you get back to hanging yourself with a d-point belt?

go die already.

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
btw, can i get your employee discount?

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by shoe
if he works in corporate, he probably doesnt even need employee discount. he may be getting free stuff already.

pwned again!

if he works in corporate i'll swallow my tongue. he wouldn't pass a proficiency test.
i tried to add something useful but he came back again, obsessed with pwning me.

blackplatano

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Dude, you got pwned. Just shut up already and stop f-ing up the thread. Seriously.

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
fine. provide me with 2 pairs of radioactive 19cm and the white ankle-strap high-tops and it's done. otherwise, it's never over. 48 hours to complete my request. why are you so upset? are you canadian?

morse9443

Reaction score
This is an awesome battle, but I think you two may be taking your "senior member" designations a little too seriously. Just spoon it out already or something.

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
i'm over it. i'm so right i'm wrong. now back to the thread.

dior 19cm are the skinniest no matter how much you size up. buy them in kirstie alley sizes and they are still slim as hell.

weird, but i feel like i'm arguing with miles davis (or is it reverend al sans stache) after looking at that damed picture when i reply.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dear Blackplatano and TheKunk07,

If you feel the need to ***** at one another, do it via PM, and stop mucking up the thread. or else I'll send one or both of you (depending on who gets more obnoxious, and I already have an opinion about that) to Styleforum Prison, where you can still argue via PM (I think) about which one of you is the *****.

Fok.

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
air enough

Bona Drag

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i have 5 pairs so i win, you lose.

Originally Posted by blackplatano
You have 5 pairs, so you win?
I work at dior, douchbag.

Does that mean I can't make this my new sig?

onion

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Well if this is going to be a serious thread we need to figure out what the 1 and 10 are going to be. I mean APC Rescues aren't particularly slim, but compared to Jnco's they are tight as hell.

I say 1 should be the Nudie Super Slim Kim. Not much is going to be tighter that those.

A 10 could be maybe Kicking Mule 1972 or something....

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads