Relationship advice: that ex

Discussion in 'Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel' started by fine leather on my feet, Apr 11, 2006.

1. fine leather on my feet

fine leather on my feet Member

You're either fucking with us, or hmmm.... this is not problem I've had to deal with... there is a solution, but I've only seen it in movies with dubious plotlines and lots of action.

I would definitely not create this thread as a laugh, i am entirely serious

2. Mr. Checks

Mr. Checks Senior member

Since you're serious . . . this happened to my best friend. She picked the girl over him.

3. FIHTies

FIHTies Senior member Affiliate Vendor

Well now... I think that this is the first time that this forum has more viewers than the Men's Clothing forum...

[​IMG]

4. wpeters

wpeters Senior member

I would definitely not create this thread as a laugh, i am entirely serious

Fair enough, and fine with me to change the gender in an effort to get better responses.

Serious question, then. You've stated that you haven't beaten up the ex yet b/c she's a girl. But you've also stated that you would kill the ex if your girlfriend cheated. Are you serious about both these statements? Do you truly think that you could carry through with the murder if you can't even pop the girl in the mouth? For me, these things are on a continuum. You steal my parking space, I kick your ass, you steal my dog, I cut your throat.

The reason that I ask is that one of your reasons for "knowing" that she isn't cheating on you is that she is afraid that you'd kill the girl. If you really wouldn't follow through, and I can figure it out from across the internet, your girlfriend can probably figure it out too.

5. wpeters

wpeters Senior member

Well now... I think that this is the first time that this forum has more viewers than the Men's Clothing forum...

It'll get even more if he posts pics or a link to the ex's myspace.

It's just like "Rate my Jantzen," except in this case it's, "Rate my Girlfriend's Lesbian Ex-partner."

6. j

j (stands for Jerk) Admin

Is this for real? Either way, this is a laugh riot. This thread was nearly dead, and it just totally got my attention again. This raises a whole list of questions in my mind. - What is the relative hotness of your girlfriend and her ex? - What are the chances that you could have a threesome before this all completely blows apart? - You girlfriend is obviously bi. Is the ex? If she's a lesbian, will she let you fuck her anyway, if your girlfriend asks nicely? I'm dying to know.
    I think we will probably need pictures to assess this situation.

7. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member Admin Moderator

I think we will probably need pictures to assess this situation.

J., would this be considered appropriate and gentlemanly behaviour on AAAC? You should be an example of decorum and propriety. With great power...

8. j

J., would this be considered appropriate and gentlemanly behaviour on AAAC? You should be an example of decorum and propriety. With great power...
    Probably not. I really try. You know I do. Don't ban me dude, I'll be good.

9. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member Admin Moderator

Probably not. I really try. You know I do. Don't ban me dude, I'll be good.

Actually, I found that I can't actually change any settings in your account. I didn't want to. It was Matt's idea. Bastard. Ban him, not me.

10. globetrotter

globetrotter Senior member

no unlimatum. no walking away. you are having sex, possibly good sex. what I would strongly urge you to do is limit your emotional exposure. and try to get the third party involved. I don't want to sound callous - but this is a situation that you will be telling your friends about in 20 years.

11. VMan

VMan Senior member

Since you're serious . . . this happened to my best friend. She picked the girl over him.

Same thing happened to me, and the girl was picked.

Did have a lot of fun times before the thing ended, though.

12. fine leather on my feet

in an effort to be anonymous i registered this new name, changed superficial details in the story

i definitely wont be posting pictures of her, the ex, or me, im sure the admin can snoop around with IPs and find a match but i really dont want that out there.

it has happened before that the ex's "friend" found me posting on another forum wherein i thought i was anonymous there too. That was fucking bizarre

anyways, I will talk to her tonight when she is off work, i might give an update.
    I really appreciate all the support and advice, i didnt think i would receive so many replies, especially from guys that have been in similar situations

this might change things as well, it was kind of the reverse situation, i had never dated her, but i definitely had feelings for her while the two of them were together. we spent alot of time just the two of and we were best friends.
    I dont feel that is hypocritical in that i was never involved with her, just stuck at friends, but that might also change your view on this whole debacle

13. itsstillmatt

itsstillmatt The Liberator Dubiously Honored

no unlimatum. no walking away. you are having sex, possibly good sex.

Zach-

You are on a roll. This is possibly better than your first great quote on this thread.

14. fine leather on my feet

no unlimatum. no walking away. you are having sex, possibly good sex. what I would strongly urge you to do is limit your emotional exposure. and try to get the third party involved. I don't want to sound callous - but this is a situation that you will be telling your friends about in 20 years.

Both of us have been in situations where we have been invited into that kind of arrangement, we have both decline all occasions. We arent swingers, and i definitely couldnt live with another guy or girl touching either me or her

15. j

in an effort to be anonymous i registered this new name, changed superficial details in the story

i definitely wont be posting pictures of her, the ex, or me, im sure the admin can snoop around with IPs and find a match but i really dont want that out there.

Already did, no worries, no I won't tell on you, understandable etc. Good luck with this.