1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Reigning Champ Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Distorbiant, Feb 26, 2014.

1. ursman

ursman Senior member

@conqueror RC stretches. Calf area is historically a difficult place to get to stretch... but you have hope.

2. TRINI

TRINI Senior member

I'm 5'6", 153lbs and I take M in all my RC gear.

3. conqueror

conqueror Senior member

some of this is terrible advice - a size L for someone at 5'8? i can't fathom any dude at 5'8 needing a L in anything unless they are significantly overweight. at 6'1 i wear a M in all RC tops and find the hoodies (zip up especially) too long if anything.

4. NXNW

NXNW Senior member

+1. I'm 6'1 160 and M in bottoms and tops. I only size up to L in short sleeve tees since I like them bigger, M long sleeve tees are fine in cotton and power dry.

5. John-Galt

John-Galt Senior member

Bud look at the chest measurements, a medium would barely fit a 43" chest

6. boozwah

boozwah Well-Known Member

Am I going to get much shrinkage on the t-shirts if I throw them in the dryer after washing? Can't really decide on a M or L, but the t's are really nice. Does RC release new colors or variations on the t-shirts for different seasons?

7. NXNW

NXNW Senior member

I love their tees. Core stays year round and they try new stuff every season, always simple. I upsize M to L in their tees since I like those baggy, but I think you'd be safe TTS if you like that size already. In my experience my M tees and crewneck sweatshirts have fit more or less the same after the dryer. I would size up if you get any of their tech fabrics, those give very little.

8. John-Galt

John-Galt Senior member

RC generally fits slim-ish so I size up on my tees just be safe. The overlock seems can be a little uncomfortable if the shirt is too tight. They do a seasonal colour for the core products every season. Last year was the BLOOD colour

9. boozwah

boozwah Well-Known Member

Thanks. Both sizes seem to fit slim in the chest, but the L was much looser in the waist. I'm going to stick with a M since they don't seem to shrink much and size up to an L if needed in the future.

10. gaseousclay

gaseousclay Senior member

I machine wash cold and hang dry and have yet to see any shrinkage on my sweatshirts. Sizing up for tees seems sensible. RC is hands down my favorite athletic brand.....so warm.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

11. SouthNarc

SouthNarc Senior member

You obviously don't compete in strength sports.

12. conqueror

conqueror Senior member

good guess.

13. Portland Dry Goods

Portland Dry Goods Senior member

237 Commercial Street, Portland, Me 04102

Everyone who has one here at the shop machine washes and dries - I do the "warm" setting on the local laundromat for 30+ minutes and have yet to see any shrink in either of my midweight sweatshirts. they hold shape very well.

tees definitely seem to fit snug in the shoulder / body, though I havent seen much of shrink from those either.

(fwiw, we have some summer seasonal RC on sale, and just recently received a bunch of core product as a restock. check it out here)

14. gaseousclay

Wish I knew about your sale earlier. I bought the washed indigo crewneck from a different retailer before I saw your sale

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

15. Portland Dry Goods

Bummer! Sorry you missed us. I try to keep things vocal when we go on sale across all channels, but I'm only getting to pushing sale now. better luck in the fall! I think we might start seeing new arrivals from CYC in the next few weeks.

16. Portland Dry Goods

Just double facing this for those of you who keep tabs on RC seasonal:

17. gaseousclay

I kinda dig the new olive colorway

18. johnnykicks

johnnykicks Senior member

delete.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2016
  19. ASpec818