1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Regency of Germany and Marlboro Uomo (sp?) Suits?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Panzeraxe, Jan 26, 2005.

1. Panzeraxe

Panzeraxe Senior member

Does anyone have any prior experience with either one of these makes? British American House is offering an MTM service on both of these at a price point comparable to a Canali.

Thanks,

Panzer

2. Duveen

Duveen Senior member

Hi Panzer,

Saw extensive responses on Regency at AskAndy. I think the other brand you are looking at is Mabro Uomo, a decent-sized Italian maker that seems to work with small men's shops in the US. They sell a nice canvassed garment, but it is a bit 'fashion forward' for my taste, so MTM may not be your cup of tea if you are looking for something very traditional.

The pieces I've seen here in DC are at Everard's Clothiers and are mostly 3-buttons with a fairly high stance and a definite roll to the top button.

3. Mr_Sweden

Mr_Sweden Active Member

Are You sure it's Regency? Not Regent?

Regent is a german brand that I would say is comparable to Belvest at least.

/Mr Sweden

4. Panzeraxe

Panzeraxe Senior member

Sorry - you're right - its Regent