• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Hi, we have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy in anticipation of the upcoming new Calfornia laws, the CCPA. If you are a resident of California, these rights pertain to you. Thanks - Styleforum Team.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Redwing 8138 boots barely broken in!

Status
Not open for further replies.

flowerpower2016

Reaction score
I have a pair of redwing 8138 boots for sale. I bought them for working in but recently changed jobs. now im a server and never wear these. I hardly ever wore them even before bc I didn't size right and they were too big. these are size 13 and I needed a size 12. ive had these for about a year. I wore them for three weeks at the most for about 5 hours a day with no hard walkin. like I said these have hardly been worn. just be glad I did the break in bc these are good to go and u will be happy with these made in usa redwings. if u resole them every couple years they will last forever. this is some of the best leather on boots and the stuff only gets better with age. ive never even had to clean them up or polish them so what u see in pic is w/o ever being touched. just so u know what I mean when I say barely worn. the soles are the only part that's even a little dirty and theyre not bad. if youre interested in these then you already know cleaning these soles is a breeze. these would prolly need new laces, ill leave these in just for the heck of it. I traded the original ones out for round ones bc I like them better. these were 300 bucks after tax and shipping when I got them. ill let them go for 175 obo. paypal to [email protected] thanks a lot btw the original box got tossed a long time ago. I never saw myself sellin these and we all know how big a size 13 boot box can be. these will be shipped protected in every way in a comparable box. (probably bought from usps)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 54 17.3%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 108 34.5%
  • 8”

Votes: 92 29.4%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 34 10.9%
  • 9”

Votes: 12 3.8%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 7 2.2%