1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

REDUCED - Salvatore Ferragamo 'Master' Loafers - Size 10D - Good condition

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by velvel87, Apr 16, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. velvel87

velvel87 Senior member

Selling my Salvatore Ferragamo loafers. They're very comfortable, durable and versatile shoes, that can be worn with many looks. I wore them a handful of times, but I haven't worn them nearly as often as I originally thought I would (probably 15-20 times), so I'm looking to unload them. They retail for $520 and Ferragamo has not changed the style for the "Master" loafer for a number of years. It's really one of their most classic shoes. I would say overall that they are in good condition
    • The soles are in great condition, you can only see slight wear in the very back of the heal. Again, I didn't really wear them too much so that makes sense.
    • The leather is in good condition: There is a small scratch on the side of one shoe that is mostly unnoticeable (I didn't see it until I took these pictures). There is also a small mark on the tip of the left shoe. See pics for both of these "defects."
    • I used shoe inserts so the inner soles are in great condition.
    Please let me know if you're interested or have any questions. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.