1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

REDUCED!!! Brand New Hickey Freeman / Ike Behar / Hugo Boss Dress Shirts

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by 68snoopy, Nov 1, 2011.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 68snoopy

68snoopy Active Member

I have for sale a bunch of new dress shirts made by Hickey Freeman, Ike Behar, and Hugo Boss. Most of the shirts are new with tags. There are a few that are new without tags. Size is mostly 16 but there are a few that are 15.5. All shirts have barrel cuffs with the exception of one shirt that has French cuffs. The pictures should describe each shirt nicely.

I am asking only $45-->$39-->$35(shipped and paypaled) for each shirt. Hickey Freeman and Ike Behar are normally carried at upscale department stores for $150 to $200 each.

If you are interested in buying any, please PM me with the number that is associated with the shirt(s). Thanks.

#2.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

#3.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

#4.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]