1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was. I'd like to keep you abreast of the improvements we've made over the past few days.
    @notification emails have been added, in response to user requests

Attached images are now Full Size by default

Users are now all allowed three (3) links in their signature files,

SSL certification is now in place so you can all browse securely.

The server has been reconfigured so that site speeds will improve.

Notice: Right now the site is slow because we are fixing all the images from the past 4 months. Many of you noticed that these were missing, and we are fixing that problem now. Unfortunately, it is taking up a lot of resources and causing the site to be slow.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Reduced! - BNIB First Quality Allen Edmonds Walnut Shell Cordovan Dalton boots - 9.5 D

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by shoeme, Nov 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shoeme

shoeme Well-Known Member

SOLD!

REDUCED TO $575 $525 shipped.

These boots are brand spanking new and were a special commission in this walnut cordovan, as they normally only come in burgundy cordovan. It is difficult to find these in a walnut cordovan and the retail price is $725. Absolutely beautiful. These are NOT seconds. Please make sure you know your size as I will not be able to accept returns. Price includes shipping to anywhere in the continental US. For outside that area, please contact me.

Thank you.

Last edited: Dec 27, 2015
  2. razl

razl Well-Known Member

3. shoeme

shoeme Well-Known Member

These are not seconds. They were a special color makeup and the customer did not take them. I am assured of this by the staff.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.