• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Rednecks Mess With the Wrong BMW Driver

Stax

Reaction score
Some of you boys are going to love this:

icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

teddieriley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I would have shot their tires out and pistol whipped the both of them. If not, I would have taken the bat and broke a leg on each of them. Those reds were too preoccupied with being lame that they wouldn't have gotten the license plate before then anyway, and I'm serious. Back roads, you're strapped, and have every reason to do it, what a good stress relieving scenario.

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
I think I read somewhere that this was all staged. But it was still great.

Don't mess with Bayerische!

DNW

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by j
I think I read somewhere that this was all staged. But it was still great.

Ditto. I heard the same as well. It's an old video.

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
Something similar happened to me while driving through Southern OR several years ago. My father and I decided to take the back road to my family's home town instead of the freeway. We were behind a beat up pickup truck for a few minutes when it pulled over the shoulder to let us pass. About 10 mins ago by when I hear an engine going full-bore behind us. Guy comes up on the opposite lane and sideswipes us off the road and into some trees. Once I crawled out of the opposite side of the car to get out, I saw nothing but dust clouds 50 yards in front of me. When they cleared, I saw the same pickup truck...upside down. Passenger got out to tell us the driver had been hurt and said that he accidentally hit us changing lanes...even though there was no oncoming traffic. Luckily we crashed near a house and used their telephone to call the cops. By the time we got back to the car (with the owners of the house packing heat while walking us back), they had fled. Oddly enough, one of the first responders was a relative.

Long story short, driver was seen drinking at a bar not a half hour before the incident and was known as being a real piece of work. Cops KNEW the guy and didn't do ****. Southern OR is notorious for hating Californians so he must have seen our plates.

Punchline: My family KNEW of the guy as well as he would sometimes go to the same church. Apparently he came in once years later to ask for help as he was diagnosed with terminal cancer.

God does have a sense of humor.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads