1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Redmoonesque wallet and Redmoon braid

Discussion in 'B&S Archive' started by digital_denim, Jun 30, 2006.

1. digital_denim

digital_denim Senior member

Sold! Thanks for looking!

Selling my Saddle color redmoonesque wallet and Redmoon braid. The wallet is starting to change into a nice color and should continue to do so with more usage. There's a little indigo on the wallet but hey that's part of the process. The wallet is not from redmoon but a good copy from coldrice. The braid is redmoon.

looking for $140 shipped US. Add 5 bucks to canada.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. HEWSINATOR

HEWSINATOR Senior member

A very good price for these items. I was over 200 CAD for the exact same goods. Very nice wallet too, I could not imagine how Red Moon is "better."

3. poly800rock

poly800rock Senior member

red moon dont have card slots either..

4. digital_denim

digital_denim Senior member