1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Red Wing Heritage Gentleman Traveler Beckman Boots Cigar Featherstone 9.5D

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by eddiemczee, Mar 29, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eddiemczee

eddiemczee Senior member

Red Wing Heritage Gentleman Traveler Beckman Boots 9.5D (comes with box) $130

Amazing pair of boots from Red Wing Heritage in their exclusive Cigar Featherstone dress leather, custom tanned at Red Wing's S.B. Foot Tannery. It is a light weight and durable leather, a combination that mirrors the name. There is a minor scratch on the right toe box, which probably can be repaired, but I think it adds a little character. The heels of the boots are a little worn, but still have a lot of life left.

This pair of Red Wing boots can also be resoled at the Red Wing Shoe Company factory, so they are guaranteed to last you decades.

No holds, the first to pay gets the item. Price includes shipping for CONUS. Please PM for payment details. I'm open to reasonable offers, but please don't ask for my best price. All sales are final

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 29, 2013

2. tanapoom123

tanapoom123 Well-Known Member

what is conus shipping

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.