1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Red Wing Gentleman Traveler boots, black sz 9.5 D

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by bimper, Aug 12, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bimper

bimper Well-Known Member

Up for sale: a nice condition pair of Red Wing Gentleman Traveler boots in black, size 9.5D. I've had these for a few years, but have very very seldom worn them--I'd say no more than a dozen wears on them total. As they're not in my regular rotation, I've decided to let them go to a better home.

I think the GTs are pretty well known in this forum--good looking, sturdy boots with cool contrast stitching, made to last and withstand abuse. This pair naturally has a very long way to go before retirement. There's a few minor scuffs on the toe area and toward the heel, nothing that couldn't be buffed out by anyone so inclined. The mid-sole leather portion has some scratching/indentations from a bicycle pedal, otherwise the soles are in great shape. The outsole measures 12" long, and is 4.5" in width at the widest point.

$120 (paypal please) shipped Conus

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 13, 2012
  2. Christhibodeau

Christhibodeau New Member

Hey do you have these boots for sale
    Still I am interested if you do

3. bimper

bimper Well-Known Member

Sorry, boots are sold.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.