1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Red Wing Gentleman Traveler boots, black sz 9.5 D

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by bimper, Aug 12, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bimper

bimper Well-Known Member

Up for sale: a nice condition pair of Red Wing Gentleman Traveler boots in black, size 9.5D. I've had these for a few years, but have very very seldom worn them--I'd say no more than a dozen wears on them total. As they're not in my regular rotation, I've decided to let them go to a better home.

I think the GTs are pretty well known in this forum--good looking, sturdy boots with cool contrast stitching, made to last and withstand abuse. This pair naturally has a very long way to go before retirement. There's a few minor scuffs on the toe area and toward the heel, nothing that couldn't be buffed out by anyone so inclined. The mid-sole leather portion has some scratching/indentations from a bicycle pedal, otherwise the soles are in great shape. The outsole measures 12" long, and is 4.5" in width at the widest point.

$120 (paypal please) shipped Conus

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 13, 2012

2. Christhibodeau

Christhibodeau New Member

Hey do you have these boots for sale
    Still I am interested if you do

3. bimper

bimper Well-Known Member

Sorry, boots are sold.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.