• Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear and fashion.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Red Wing Gentleman Traveler ("9011" or "Beckman") - Black Cherry - size 8.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

aaaeeeiiiooouuu

Reaction score
Red Wing Gentleman Traveler
AKA style "9011" or "Beckman"

-- Made in USA
-- Red Wing boot laces (I replaced the stock GT laces)
-- Black Cherry Featherstone Leather; sueded interior
-- Roccia "commando" outsole
-- Size 8.5 D; 6" boot

CLICK HERE FOR PHOTO ALBUM

** Note: Sale does not include original box. **

These have been worn through an entire winter. Some scuffs around toebox and some scuffs around the upper, but the leather's still in great condition. The outsoles, upper, and interiors have been cleaned, but I didn't polish them b/c I didn't want to screw it up, so I left it as-is.

I'm looking for a quick sale since I don't have room to take these back to school with me, so I will entertain 'best offers', but please keep in mind that I will take the highest offer. First person to buy at sale price ($SOLD) gets them.

$SOLD (paypal gift or +4%), shipped within CONUS, or BEST OFFER

Attachments

Last edited:

7_rocket

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Unless the sole is coming loose or the heel is falling apart this is a great deal. Minor scuffs really.

aaaeeeiiiooouuu

Reaction score
no, everything is perfectly intact - nearly like-new, actually

just gotta sell these before spring semester begins, otherwise i'll either have to ship these to boston or wait until the summer to sell them

also, continuing to wear them isn't an option since they've always been a little big on me, and the heel slippage was just getting too annoying

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Favorite knitwear under jackets/sport coats

• Crewneck sweater

• Turtleneck sweater

• Long-sleeve polo

• Vest

• I don't like knitwear worn with jackets/sport coats

Results are only viewable after voting.