Red Wing Boots - Your Opinion

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Wupper, Jan 31, 2008.

1. cb_32

cb_32 Senior member

they can be quite overplayed but they are pretty awesome

2. jet

jet Persian Bro

Come on. Just about every off-topic or workwear thread is like Jet catnip. Is it so hard to not post on topics you don't care about? See a thread, don't care, don't post.
    if said garbage threads were not at the top I would not notice them therefore they get the special jetdawg treatment they deserve you guys should should be thanking me for having more foresight than the participants in those threads have you not learned anything?

3. whatever123

whatever123 Senior member

Size down 1/2 if you have narrow feet. Personally I would not size down but I have wide feet and the Wabasha boots are only in "D" width.

norcal, your so helpful.

4. handsometigers

handsometigers Senior member

if said garbage threads were not at the top I would not notice them therefore they get the special jetdawg treatment they deserve you guys should should be thanking me for having more foresight than the participants in those threads have you not learned anything?
    but since you post in these garbage threads you contribute by bumping them back up. lol.

5. Abliss

Abliss Senior member

[​IMG] You must be the most uncomfortable person* to be around, period. You make arrogant and useless comments for no apparent reason other then that you feel like it. The funny part is that your selfabsorbed to realize it, it is most likely part of your persona.

6. jet

jet Persian Bro

but since you post in these garbage threads you contribute by bumping them back up. lol.

you can't be this dumb can you?

[​IMG] You must be the most uncomfortable people to be around, period. You make arrogant and useless comments for no apparent reason other then that you feel like it. The funny part is that your selfabsorbed to realize it, it is most likely part of your persona.

I don't understand what the fuck you just said pimpin but I hope you're enjoying swinging from my nutsack. And by the way your clodhoppers look fucking retarded, it's unanimous to the outside world.

7. Abliss

Abliss Senior member

I don't understand what the fuck you just said pimpin but I hope you're enjoying swinging from my nutsack. And by the way your clodhoppers look fucking retarded, it's unanimous to the outside world.
    I just realized something. You are actually not joking, this is serious business for you. What other people wear actually bothers and matters to you... [​IMG]

8. jet

jet Persian Bro

What I realized is that you really are insecure and having someone bag on your shit really bothers you to the extent that you have to keep posting your noob opinions and realizations.

9. whatever123

whatever123 Senior member

okay okay. enough already.

10. meso

meso Senior member

if said garbage threads were not at the top I would not notice them therefore they get the special jetdawg treatment they deserve

you guys should should be thanking me for having more foresight than the participants in those threads have you not learned anything?

You know, an amazing thing happens to threads you don't care for and ignore... they don't hurt your delicate sensibilities. They just go away. But maybe it's easier for those with Jet obsessive posting disorder to comment on every thread until they have the same exquisite taste as you. It'll be any day now.

11. jet

jet Persian Bro

Let me teach you about another amazing thing, if you stop begging for some common sense from me I'll stop dishing it in this thread.

12. erzu

erzu Senior member

ok noobs you asked for this. if you're wondering how to steez out without ugly red wings, here's a pic of jet and his sartorial leanings. look and learn, noobs!
    [​IMG]

13. meso

meso Senior member

Let me teach you about another amazing thing, if you stop begging for some common sense from me I'll stop dishing it in this thread.

Uhuh... [​IMG]

14. Fallen Angels

Fallen Angels Senior member

If I wear a size 9 in the Redwing GT, what size do i need in the round toe boot?

15. handsometigers

handsometigers Senior member

you can't be this dumb can you?
    [​IMG]