1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Red Wing Beckman Boot 10D in Black

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by malcb33, Nov 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. malcb33

malcb33 Senior member

I'm selling a pair of Red Wing Beckman Gentleman Traveler boots in Black, size 10D. The boots have been worn about 5 times, but have very little wear since most of the time they were worn inside. As much as I like them and tried to make them work, I've come to the conclusion that they are to big for me. These would work for someone who is a 10.5 or 11 in athletic shoes.

Looking for $230 $180 plus shipping or best offer. Paypal works best. I would also entertain trade and trade plus cash offers for jeans w32-24", 33" W+H anti-fit chinos, W+H horns stuff in general, watches, size large henley or sweaters, black or brown boots between a size 9- 10 depending on fit. Please feel free to message me with any trade offers.

Please message me if you have any questions or would like to see any more pictures.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 13, 2013
  2. Heyska

Heyska Active Member

Are these still available? Do you have any pictures of the actual boots you own so I can get an idea of condition and such?

3. malcb33

malcb33 Senior member

Yes, these are still available. Please PM me your email and I'll send you some pictures.

My apologies for not having pictures up sooner.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.