• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Red sole

hermes man

Reaction score
every man needs at least one shoes with red sole from christian louboutin but they are too expensive so i am kinda indecisive which one should i get for my first louboutin

not really a fan of brogue but i heard they are in fashion? also is it too pointy? they have rounder ones but i cant help to feel weird with round shoes

the beautiful spikes in gun mental is truly iconic , people will easily recognize that i am wearing a louboutin

oxford not brogue they say, abit too plain for a louboutin but i love the contrasts of the red sole with the black leather.. btw they have the rounder one and i feel they look weird, somehow pointy shoes look right to me but am i seeing it right? or its too pointy to be formal shoes

btw is this made of dragon scale?

chogall

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You get red soles easy with leather dye or red topy.

The Oxford and the brogue are fugly. The studded slipper is best out of the bunch.

hermes man

Reaction score
but i dont like to look dull, i prefer to look sharp. roundish shoes makes one look dull & boring

what about the dragon scale slipper? any comment? and how do i authenticate whether the dragon scale is real or not?

dragos25

Reaction score
but i dont like to look dull, i prefer to look sharp. roundish shoes makes one look dull & boring

what about the dragon scale slipper? any comment? and how do i authenticate whether the dragon scale is real or not?

For information regarding dragon scales I'd contact the Targaryen family, they seem to be knowledgeable in this field.
And round shoes do look plain and boring. I find that such dull footwear is only worn by simpletons.
Pointy and square shoes are truly the mark of a distinguished gentleman.

satisfied.gif

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
5* thread.

hermes man

Reaction score
this is the my most expensive shoes i have

around 1100 USD when i bought it

lv monogram on patent leather , brilliant design

btw incase u guys are curious the jeans is a skinny jeans from Gucci

dragos25

Reaction score
this is the my most expensive shoes i have

around 1100 USD when i bought it

lv monogram on patent leather , brilliant design

btw incase u guys are curious the jeans is a skinny jeans from Gucci
1100 $? How much would a pair of John Lobb bespoke be ? Or Saint Crispins?
Well, nevermind that, you obviously have something of top quality, It's monogrammed
worship2.gif
Have fun resoling those
fing02[1].gif

Obvious

is obvious

chogall

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
1100 $? How much would a pair of John Lobb bespoke be ? Or Saint Crispins?
Well, nevermind that, you obviously have something of top quality, It's monogrammed
worship2.gif
Have fun resoling those
fing02%5B1%5D.gif
is obvious

John Lobb bespoke starts at around $7-8k, same range for Berluti. For more affordable options, UK bespokes are around $5-6k. Saint Crispins only $1.6k. LV is priced for pedestrians.

dragos25

Reaction score
John Lobb bespoke starts at around $7-8k, same range for Berluti. For more affordable options, UK bespokes are around $5-6k. Saint Crispins only $1.6k. LV is priced for pedestrians.
1000$ still means at least two pairs of nice Allen Edmonds or Aldens
But hey, dat monogram
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

bdavro23

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
With one picture he was able to tell me he has terrible taste in shoes, jeans, and watches. Very efficient and I applaud him for his effort.

Count de Monet

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
1000$ still means at least two pairs of nice Allen Edmonds or Aldens
But hey, dat monogram
icon_gu_b_slayer%5B1%5D.gif

Yes, and many come standard with red soles.

Regrettably, monograming IS extra.

Last edited:

dragos25

Reaction score
With one picture he was able to tell me he has terrible taste in shoes, jeans, and watches. Very efficient and I applaud him for his effort.
This place would become a barren wasteland in HM's absence.
One shudders at the thought...

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 89 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads