• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

red small tiger fleece found

in progress

Reaction score
hey

there's one at american rag in fashion island

small classic fit

... didn't see any at carve/blends

synthi

Reaction score
As in Red flocked in black? Would they ship out overseas? If not any chance of a hookup??
wink.gif

drizzt3117

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by synthi
As in Red flocked in black? Would they ship out overseas? If not any chance of a hookup??
wink.gif

I doubt it's going to be there by Tuesday...

in progress

Reaction score
yeah the red/black

if i saw this earlier i would've looked because i was at fashion island again today.

sorry, drizzt is probably right... but give them a call maybe?

ardeetee

Reaction score
that small red/black has been there for a while... I wouldn't be surprised if it's still there in a few days.

the w+h tag is falling off on one side, should be an easy fix but I didn't get it because the arms fit a lot larger than I liked.

Brian SD

Reaction score
Yea, classic fit is quite bape-y on my body frame. I love their slim fit though. Very angular and slim arms.

in progress

Reaction score
if the body fits in the small but the arms are baggy (as you said),
should one go for the slim fit small or should one size up to the slim fit medium?

i have been wondering this for a while.

and in the non-tiger fleece, the sizing is a bit different?

Tonybag0dohnutz

Reaction score
For this season's hoodies, I wouldn't size up or size down between the classic and slim. Whatever you are in classic, should work out in slim, especially in the tiger fleece.

Last season's Spruce hoodies I was either a small classic, or a slim fit medium. Slim fit small was incredibly tight on me and, zippered, barely went past my belly button. However, this season, I own a small classic in the grey pinstripe and small slim fit in the black tiger fleece and they both fit me nearly the same, just with the slim fit being sleeker and less baggy in the arm area. Looks like with the new W+H stuff it's not a size up or down thing, just depends on the look/style that your going for. However, with past seasons and the Spruce stuff, there definitely is a big difference in the sizing between the two, as there wasn't a big difference between the overall look/style.

synthi

Reaction score
Ok yeah I know, fat chance but if anyone spots a red flocked in black in size small and fancies hooking up a Londoner with no stores that I can try here please lemme know!

And Kane, if you're reading this I'd love it if you guys picked a few boutiques here in the UK (esp. London) for distribution. I'm almost certain the guys at oipolloi.com would be interested.
smile.gif

synthi

Reaction score
Yeah I saw them there but only a limited range. Do they have more now? I thought it all ended up in the summer sale.

btw just incase anyone does kindly hook me up, I'd of course pay for your trouble or return the favour via a hookup in London.

poly800rock

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
slim fit or classic?

synthi

Reaction score
It's available in both fits? Slim fit would be my preference if anyone spots a small out there. Not only will I pay for your trouble / return the hookup favour in London but I'll also be your friend for life
smile.gif

poly800rock

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
sorry, all sold out at nom de guerre. BUT they do have medium slim fit red (solid not tiger and not fleece lined) hoodies for 40% off 165$.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads