1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Red Oxx Air Boss Carry-On Bag - Great Condition (Retails for $225)

Discussion in '2011-2017 Other' started by swad, Oct 10, 2011.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. swad

swad Member

The most substantial (and sensibly designed) travel bag I've seen. Spoken of very highly here on SF and elsewhere. I took this bag on 2 trips, and it shows only minor wear with a few hard-to-see scuffs (I had to hunt them when inspecting the bag). Structurally it's perfect. Made in the USA. Email me with questions and offers!

Shipping: Shipping will be added to the final price using the fastest and most reasonable option available.
    Payment: Paypal personal payment, or credit card payment with final price adjusted for Paypal fees.

Here's the description from Red Oxx:

Designed for the business traveler, this popular 5 star-rated travel bag is a must-have for anyone who's away from home for anywhere up to a week at a time.

Red Oxx worked with web author and carry on travel expert Doug Dyment of OneBag.com fame to develop this all-in-one carry on bag. Designed with 3 large main compartments, the 3-Zip Airboss Carry On also features 2 outside zippered pockets (1 full length, 1 for your airline tickets), an outside sleeve pocket, and tie-downs inside the outer sections. These tie-downs help to keep your slacks and dress shirts in position and wrinkle-free until you can hang them up in the hotel.

The center compartment is spacious enough to hold your Toiletries, extra shoes, work-out gear, business briefcase, etc. Volara closed cell foam padding is sewn in the sides, so you've got a rigid, yet flexible piece of luggage that protects your belongings.

Includes detachable non-slip Claw shoulder strap that keeps your bag where you want it - on your shoulder.

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 10, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.