1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Red Baracuta G9 Original Fit size 36

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by dkatz, Apr 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dkatz

dkatz Senior member

Baracuta Harrington G9 Original, Red sz 36

Retailed for $225, asking $150 shipped in USA (inquire for international shipping).

Bought from the original owner but unfortunately the fit just doesn't work for me. Damn shame since I love how classic a red G9 is! It's been worn a bit, but there are no clear signs of wear - it' just slightly less bright than new. This is the "original fit" and since I can't find any tags indicating it was made elswewhere, I'm guessing it's made in England (see the Baracuta tag which does just say "England on it").

Measurements are of the exterior of the jacket.
    pit-to-pit: 22"
    waist: 15"
    length from back of collar to bottom: 25"
    Base of collar to end of cuff: 32"

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 4, 2012
Thread Status: