1. In 2018. by way of thanks for being a part of this community, we'll be choosing 16 active members of our community at random to receive a special gift and a gift certificate for one of our affiliate vendors, to represent each of our 16 years.

Fok and the Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Recreating a Joseph Gordon Levitt outfit

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by CrimsonGT, Jun 24, 2014.

1. CrimsonGT

CrimsonGT New Member

Hello all,

I am a new member to the forum and trying to turn my wardrobe of jeans and black t-shirts into something a little more fashionable. I am fairly tall and really slender (6'1, 145lbs) and it can be hard to find a good look, but found one I really like and would like to try.

I really like the vest look on a more slender frame, where JGL tends to pull this off better than anyone. I don't do much clothes shopping but the ladies out Banana Republic like to help me pick out outfits so I usually tend to look there for deals.

Can anyone provide thoughts and recommendations on where I could build either of these types of outfit? I would like to do both, although Banana Republic is doing 40% off today for card members. Do any of these blazers look like they would work for that look?

http://bananarepublic.gap.com/browse/category.do?cid=32643&departmentRedirect=true#department=75

[​IMG][​IMG]

2. stimulacra

stimulacra Senior Member

Hmm, was searching the forums and was hoping someone can identify the type of vest JGL is rocking in this one.

[​IMG]