1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Recreating a Joseph Gordon Levitt outfit

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by CrimsonGT, Jun 24, 2014.

1. CrimsonGT

CrimsonGT New Member

Hello all,

I am a new member to the forum and trying to turn my wardrobe of jeans and black t-shirts into something a little more fashionable. I am fairly tall and really slender (6'1, 145lbs) and it can be hard to find a good look, but found one I really like and would like to try.

I really like the vest look on a more slender frame, where JGL tends to pull this off better than anyone. I don't do much clothes shopping but the ladies out Banana Republic like to help me pick out outfits so I usually tend to look there for deals.

Can anyone provide thoughts and recommendations on where I could build either of these types of outfit? I would like to do both, although Banana Republic is doing 40% off today for card members. Do any of these blazers look like they would work for that look?

http://bananarepublic.gap.com/browse/category.do?cid=32643&departmentRedirect=true#department=75

[​IMG][​IMG]

2. stimulacra

stimulacra Senior member

Hmm, was searching the forums and was hoping someone can identify the type of vest JGL is rocking in this one.

[​IMG]