• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Recommended sock brands--(Fort Belvedere?)

MRAnd

Reaction score
Would appreciate any recommendations for high quality socks. I last bought a pair of Pantherella but frankly was a bit disappointed. Could it have been a fluke or are they, like all brands, not what they were?

Has anyone any experience with Fort Belevedere, the shop affiliated with The Gentleman's Gazette?

adrianvo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Viccel socks from Turkey are probably the best bang for your buck if you want similar socks to what Fort Belvedere has.

noa99ap

Reaction score
Mazarin from Mes Chaussettes Rouges is the absolute best in Europe. Don't know if they ship worldwide

paxonus

Reaction score
Viccel socks from Turkey are probably the best bang for your buck if you want similar socks to what Fort Belvedere has.
I will second Viccel. They may not have all the patterns and colors of the FBs, but the OTCs do come in 3 different weights.

dieworkwear

Mahatma Jawndi
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I've always worn Marcoliani and Bresciani. Both are Italian producers and very good. But a few years ago, I tried Dapper Classics because they advertise with a company I work for. I've also been impressed with their socks and would compare them favorably to those Italian brands.

Panama

Reaction score
Brands not mentioned above:
Palatino
EGTVED
Gallo
Mes Chaussetes Rouges - Gammarelli
Falke
Sozzi
Doré Doré
Dublo
Kunert
Corgi
PedeMeia

I am happy with Corgi and PedeMeia.
Pantherella and Falke could be more robust.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Summer Loafers: With or Without Socks?

• With socks

• No socks

Results are only viewable after voting.