• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Hi, we have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy in anticipation of the upcoming new Calfornia laws, the CCPA. If you are a resident of California, these rights pertain to you. Thanks - Styleforum Team.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Recommended ebay sellers for Ralph Lauren?

iatrogenic

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I am looking to buy some pants, shirts, ties, and possibly a blazer to add to my new wardrobe collection. I was hoping to get a better deal on the SF B/S forum or on ebay. Does anyone have any recommended sellers for good made in italy clothing on ebay? I don't want to buy stuff that is not authenticate.

HansderHund

Distinguished Member
Staff member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

iatrogenic

Reaction score
thanks guys. another other sellers other than theluxstore?

Robotclaws

Reaction score
I forgot to mention, I just bought a linen/cotton jacket from http://myworld.ebay.com/ssaassii/. Great price and a really nice guy. I just completed my purchase, so I can't say anything definitively, but so far he has been very communicative, flexible, and personable. I'd give him a look as well.

cwh812

Reaction score

thanks guys. another other sellers other than theluxstore?

Try also the Rl_store. I've bought from them and theluxestore. Great experiences with both.

Panos

Reaction score
Any experiences with only-the-best1?

I am considering buying this shirt.

And a couple of questions,

Do those purple label shirts have mother of pearl buttons?

How is their fit compared to the TF ones? Do you think that I should go for those marked as Tailored fit?

Last edited:

iatrogenic

Reaction score
Not sure. I was looking at that shirt. It looks nice but I decided to get a few barba shirts from Ian at Shopthefinest instead. Let me know how it turns out.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 58 17.8%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 110 33.7%
  • 8”

Votes: 96 29.4%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 36 11.0%
  • 9”

Votes: 13 4.0%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 7 2.1%