1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Recommendations on where to look for a Navy suit?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Vincente Fox, Feb 2, 2013.

1. anxiouscowboy

anxiouscowboy Active Member

I have several SuitSupply suits and have nothing but incredible things to say about them. Nothing I have ever owned gets complimented more than my 3p grey tweed suit. Problem is they are geared more towards lanky people. I am 155# 5'10 with long arms and I fit very well into a 36 with slight tailoring on in their Washington line--I'm usually a 38L elsewhere... Check it out anyway!

2. dapperdoctor

dapperdoctor Senior member

The problem with e-bay is you can't try it on....you're at the mercy of the seller's measurements and they are sometimes not accurate.

3. Caustic Man

Caustic Man Senior member

Exactly. But there are reputable and known eBay sellers who take good measurements.

4. GusW

GusW Senior member Dubiously Honored

I would go to someone who will measure you and then be responsible for doing it right. Too many guys measure themselves but really don't have any idea what they are doing.