1. In 2018. by way of thanks for being a part of this community, we'll be choosing 16 active members of our community at random to receive a special gift and a gift certificate for one of our affiliate vendors, to represent each of our 16 years.

Fok and the Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Recommend a Tailor in Toronto or New York/New Jersey

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Jay Ramon, Jun 28, 2014.

1. Jay Ramon

Jay Ramon New Member

Hello!

I am a new member in the forum but I have been reading up a lot of things for like 6 months now. I am in Toronto and I have got my hands on a Hudderfield fabric 120s Wool/Cashmere blend very well suited for a sportcoat. I don't have a great job so I like to style in a limited budget.
    This will be my first made-to-measure sportjacket so I am really hoping to get atleast a half cavassed jacket. I would also like some contrast threading on the lapels/Surgeons cuffs if possible. My question is, is it possible to get a tailor to stitch a mtm full canvas sportcoat under $300 anywhere in Toronto or NY city or Buffalo Rochester Syracuse area.
    I already have the fabric and I am ready to get a half canvass besides I dont need pants.

Any advice or experiences will be much appreciated.

Thank you!

Jay