1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

recommend a super stylish bag for dslr!

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by dylansmith, Feb 21, 2013.

1. dylansmith

dylansmith Member

bags are not so frequently mentioned here.. but i'll try anyway.

i'm trying to look for a stylish bag (not the usual brands please.. like lowepro, domke, billingham) that can accommodate the following :

- canon 6d
    - 24-70mm lens
    - 100mm/135mm L
    - 1 x 500ml bottle

preferably a lightweight messenger style, as i already have a backpack that can hold a lot of my gear. if possible, it should be under usd150.

thanks!

2. dylansmith

dylansmith Member

3. pfurey

pfurey Senior member

4. dylansmith

dylansmith Member

any other suggestions please?

5. 12345Michael54321

12345Michael54321 Senior member

You're still looking after 3+ years?

In any case, you're not talking about much equipment, so you don't need a huge bag. And you've already rejected the idea of buying one of the usual brands.

So I'd say the answer is pretty obvious - Get yourself a stylish, leather handbag.

But if you're dead set on a messenger-type bag, fine, get one of them. Find one which appeals to you aesthetically, and which is within your price range, and buy it.

Do any of the bags in B&H's article on stylish camera bags - http://www.bhphotovideo.com/explora/photography/buying-guide/stylish-camera-bags - appeal to you?

1 person likes this.