1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Recieved wrong shirt shize from Shopthefinest

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by TwoStep, Mar 2, 2010.

1. rob

rob Senior member

For any anthropologists studying the site, the following is a good example of the male/pussy phenom that style forum not only seems to attract but perpetuate:
    I just recieved 2 Barba shirts that i ordered from shopthefinest.com On the order that i made they were size 39 / 15.5 When i tried one of them i noticed it felt a little to big around the neck. When i looked it was size 16/ 41 even though i ordered 15.5. Since tags from the shirt what can i do in this situation? The other shirt was the right size.

2. jet

jet Senior member

^lol

This thread is incredible. Shit happens dude deal with it and stop crying, figures it would be a noob.

3. R-H

R-H Senior member

Please keep us updated on any further developments.