• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Recieved wrong shirt shize from Shopthefinest

TwoStep

Reaction score
I just recieved 2 Barba shirts that i ordered from shopthefinest.com

On the order that i made they were size 39 / 15.5

When i tried one of them i noticed it felt a little to big around the neck.

When i looked it was size 16/ 41 even though i ordered 15.5.

Since tags from the shirt what can i do in this situation?

The other shirt was the right size.

Yika

Reaction score
call/email them regarding the situation.

Philip1978

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just email them and see what they say.

Douglas

Stupid ass member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Fatten up.

Hans

Reaction score
Send Ian at STF an email. He's very helpful.

The Contrarian

Reaction score
Another catastrophe averted thanks in part to style forum.

What did people do with issues like this before this place existed?

winston

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by The Contrarian
Another catastrophe averted thanks in part to style forum.

What did people do with issues like this before this place existed?

They phoned/emailed, as advised here.
lol8[1].gif

TwoStep

Reaction score
Spoke with Ian now. I am going to ship it back. If he has no issues with it they are going to offer me store credit. However i find it pretty annoying that they can't give me a straight answer. "Send it in and i'll have a look at it". Since this is clearly their fault i'd prefer them to give me a straight answer.

bananananana

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by TwoStep
Spoke with Ian now. I am going to ship it back. If he has no issues with it they are going to offer me store credit. However i find it pretty annoying that they can't give me a straight answer. "Send it in and i'll have a look at it". Since this is clearly their fault i'd prefer them to give me a straight answer.

**** that ****. Demand your cash back plus all shipping costs. Who gives a **** that people here think this Ian guy is a nice dude. His company screwed up and should bear 100% of the costs.

Make sure to take pics of the shirt and tags too in case he doesn't give you cash back so you can do a CC charge back.

VKK3450

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Why only store credit?

If it's as you say I would expect option of a refund and return shipping costs at least.

K

forex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
He probably wants to make sure that he actually made the mistake. Ian is a good guy to deal with so I am sure he will make it right.

alliswell

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

He doesn't know you. Maybe you're this guy...

Originally Posted by bananananana
**** that ****. Demand your cash back plus all shipping costs. Who gives a **** that people here think this Ian guy is a nice dude. His company screwed up and should bear 100% of the costs.

Make sure to take pics of the shirt and tags too in case he doesn't give you cash back so you can do a CC charge back.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 82 37.1%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 84 38.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.3%

Forum statistics

Threads