• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Recent victories thread

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kwilkinson
Yes, of course. I must be stupid. What was I thinking to think that there was some connection between religion, science, and politics. It's not like religious and scientific debates ever have anything to do with political debates.
Way to miss the point.

Huntsman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The good stuff is frequently at the crossroads of disciplines.

aleeboy

Reaction score
This is a gym related thread... yesterday in the gym I left satisfied... what gave me this sensational feeling was the fact that I was able to incline a couple of dumbbells I had previously failed without farting!

Allow me to give you some background... a couple of workouts ago, I was doing inclines - beside a stretching class - and got up to my heavy set. I focused all my energy and tensed myself up to manage the load... unfortunately for me and my pride... I lost some tension somewhere else
eh.gif
As I pulled the DBs off the ground and reclined back into the bench, I let out a "ripper" of a fart, so to speak... this newfound audio mix drew some unwanted attention from the pilates gang. Being the dedicated lifter I am, I continued to finish my set... although I have to say my form did suffer because I was reallocating tension back into the right places....

Now, I'll tell you about my last workout.... I was fairly fresh when I started doing inclines... having just completed some deadlifts... so on my second set, I went for the same poundage I was successful in completing sets the last time round. To my horror, I couldn't do it... I left the gym very unhappy with my mediocre workout and was resigned to the fact that I may only be able to complete sets with this weight with the assistance of some toxic by product released from my valve, commonly know as my anus.

I guess you can understand why I, and a lot of other gym members, are in a much happier state! A recent victory indeed...

JetBlast

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I worked a flight today that:
-had everyone onboard
-was completely full
-left about 15 minutes early
And on top of that, when I checked the flight in the computer later, every single bag was retrieved at the destination (no lost luggage).

I am slightly proud of myself and wish every flight could go like this.

jgold47

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I just started dating a girl I had a huge crush on since HS. Nothing like waiting 10 years. and she said the sex with was fantastic. I think I might marry this one. haha.......

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads