1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Recent shirt order

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by TomW, Oct 18, 2004.

1. TomW

TomW Senior member

Just had to share my experience. Ordered 4 shirts from Ricky, with same measurements and specifications as the last shirt (where I finally got everything I wanted in terms of fit). Ricky e-mailed me back within 2 days and I received the order in 10 days.

Can't say enough about Ricky - best fitting shirts I've ever owned and exactly to my specification for the details. I was impressed with 5-6 weeks, but less than 2 is amazing.

2. water

water Senior member

That is a fantastic turnaround time. Of course, I am still waiting for an order placed in June. It is really weird how some people are getting their orders in record time, others are waiting longer than ever.

What fabrics did you get? Were you happy with all four?

3. Renault78law

Renault78law Senior member

wow, that was fast. i'm about 2 months into my second order without a word...

4. TomW

TomW Senior member

I got 3 checks and a stripe.
    Stripe #137
    Checkers #402
    Checkers #348
    Checkers #514

Tried them all on and all are perfect. They're in the laundry now, but I'll try and post pictures later today. My longest wait has been 8 weeks, this was the shortest, most have been 4-5 weeks. I now have 9 shirts from Ricky, of which 5 are amazing. The other 4 are all good, but I was working out exactly what I wanted - 2 are too long in the body (but wearable), the other 2 are okay and my own damn fault for not double checking my measurements. Now that I've got a fit I'm quite happy with, I'll begin begin making small changes to details and ordering a few with short/no tails and barrel cuffs for weekend wear.

5. j

j Senior member Admin

You know, Ricky: [​IMG]