• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Recent Sartorialist Looks

gnatty8

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Artisan Fan
With that guy's wide stance, he will surely attract some GOP member.
devil.gif
lol8[1].gif

lol, not bad fran, not bad at all..

HORNS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Pezzaturra
She is someone who has a jawline of 20 year old, hands of 60 year old and uper protion of her face looks like 40 year old with insomnia or perhaps substance problem.
Also, what is up with pigmentation on her upper arm or is it a light?

She looks like a human jigsaw puzzle.

Friend, if only you were lucky enough to eventually marry anyone that is as good looking as her.

Journeyman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by elgreco
sigh...i get that the idea behind style is to master the "rules" and then tweak them to suit your personality, but this is just stupid:

_MG_9182.jpg

The tie outside the jacket? What's next? "OMG, HE'S WEARING HIS SOCKS OVER HIS SHOES!"

Originally Posted by comrade
Who's the guy on the left? He keeps recurring in the Sartorialist, kinda like Herpes.

It's Lino Ieluzzi. He has a couple of stores in Italy and Japan, and he's also a favourite of Japanese clothing magazines such as Men's Ex.

Lulworth

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Pezzaturra
She is someone who has a jawline of 20 year old, hands of 60 year old and uper protion of her face looks like 40 year old with insomnia or perhaps substance problem.
Also, what is up with pigmentation on her upper arm or is it a light?

She looks like a human jigsaw puzzle.

Pezz...thats a lot of unneccessary meanness.
Pigmentation? What?!?
That's not sarcasm. Its certainly not clever.
Did she turn you down or something?

Lulworth

Reaction score
Originally Posted by lasbar
Classic pinstripes...The shirt and the beard are making him different than the usual Pinstripes brigade ...

I seen him on tv - doesnt he make classic choppers or something
tounge.gif

Pezzaturra

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Lulworth
Pezz...thats a lot of unneccessary meanness.
Pigmentation? What?!?
That's not sarcasm. Its certainly not clever.
Did she turn you down or something?

If truth is mean then you have a problem with truth....
smile.gif

Anyone who wants to defend her honor can challenge me to a walk-off.

negusnegas

Reaction score
speaking absolutes is often a tricky pezz. your truth is hardly going to be considered universal truth. but i might be wrong, you may in fact be pezz the ubiquitous and omnipotent, in which case i apologize for her looks and my indiscretion in questioning your harsh criticism. just so we can have a good idea can you post some pictures of you and your ex or current girls so the populate can also pass some judgment?

lasbar

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Our girlfriends are beautiful inside....

Lulworth

Reaction score
Originally Posted by negusnegas
speaking absolutes is often a tricky pezz. your truth is hardly going to be considered universal truth. but i might be wrong, you may in fact be pezz the ubiquitous and omnipotent, in which case i apologize for her looks and my indiscretion in questioning your harsh criticism. just so we can have a good idea can you post some pictures of you and your ex or current girls so the populate can also pass some judgment?

Quite. If pezz thinks that (let alone wants to share it) about someone he's never met, I tremble for his friends, assuming of course that he has some....

Pezzaturra

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Lulworth
Quite. If pezz thinks that (let alone wants to share it) about someone he's never met, I tremble for his friends, assuming of course that he has some....

You certainly know how to take all the fun from the interwebz.

Pezzaturra

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by lasbar
Our girlfriends are beautiful inside....

Got any pictures?

(I kid, I kid)

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads