1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Recent Sartorialist Looks

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by TRINI, Jan 22, 2009.

1. comrade

comrade Well-Known Member

Just different tastes and approach to personal style, I guess. Maybe Mustachio Man would not like anything about luftvier's ensembles?

[​IMG]

Doesn't he work for the Odessa Organization?

2. binge

binge Well-Known Member

True, it is difficult to make out her penis bulge.

Never forget that the pen is mightier!

3. Sanguis Mortuum

Sanguis Mortuum Well-Known Member

I would have said "a sartorial Arthur Kade"

Nice inseam there...

[​IMG]

Astonishingly awful. Makes me wonder whether The Telegraph mixed up the '20 best fashion blogs' article with an alternative '20 worst fashion blogs' one.

4. PocketCircle

PocketCircle Well-Known Member

Just different tastes and approach to personal style, I guess. Maybe Mustachio Man would not like anything about luftvier's ensembles?

[​IMG]

and who could blame him?

5. bmulford

bmulford Well-Known Member

Never forget that the pen is mightier!

or penis mightier. I'll take 2

6. erdavis

erdavis Well-Known Member

Astonishingly awful. Makes me wonder whether The Telegraph mixed up the '20 best fashion blogs' article with an alternative '20 worst fashion blogs' one.

+1 I must keep that photo as a reminder of what not to do.

7. Rambo

Rambo Well-Known Member

An anorexic wannabe. I'd break her in half. Negative enough?
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

8. luftvier

luftvier Well-Known Member

Doesn't he work for the Odessa Organization?
    Damn. I've been found out. Time to relocate.
    and who could blame him?
    I have noticed that you are quite the critic. Perhaps you will one day find a use for this talent.

9. forex

forex Well-Known Member

I have noticed that you are quite the critic. Perhaps you will one day find a use for this talent.

+1,it is irritating. He should apply his criticism to his get ups.

10. Metlin

Metlin Well-Known Member

[​IMG] - B
    I cannot believe the guy's blog, nor the comments there. Seriously? He looks either like a complete moron or a complete douchebag (or both) in just about every picture. Not to mention a total brand whore. He reminds me of the Elvis-wannabes from the 70s mixed with pictures of the people my Mom told me to stay away from. Wow, that whole blog is so unreal.

11. voxsartoria

voxsartoria Well-Known Member

I cannot believe the guy's blog, nor the comments there.

Seriously? He looks either like a complete moron or a complete douchebag (or both) in just about every picture. Not to mention a total brand whore.

He reminds me of the Elvis-wannabes from the 70s mixed with pictures of the people my Mom told me to stay away from. Wow, that whole blog is so unreal.

You can download the paper doll if you wish.

I am hoping that mafoofan will copy this excellent idea for his new blog.

- B

12. lasbar

lasbar Well-Known Member

The all concept of blog is totally foreign to me.

A blog is based on the strong belief that your knowledge on a certain subject or your life/values are so interesting they deserve to be published for the benefit of others.

It took me nearly 40 years to understand that most normal people are mainly interested in themselves and the egotistic need of the blogger can only nurture surrounded by unfaithful followers .

13. edmorel

edmorel Well-Known Member

The all concept of blog is totally foreign to me.

A blog is based on the strong belief that your knowledge on a certain subject or your life/values are so interesting they deserve to be published for the benefit of others.

Blogs are one of the unfortunate side effects of the internet. 99% of them are mental diarrhea without any of the cleansing benefits and with a worse smell.

14. dopey

dopey Well-Known Member

The all concept of blog is totally foreign to me. A blog is based on the strong belief that your knowledge on a certain subject or your life/values are so interesting they deserve to be published for the benefit of others. It took me nearly 40 years to understand that most normal people are mainly interested in themselves and the egotistic need of the blogger can only nurture surrounded by unfaithful followers .
    Blogs are one of the unfortunate side effects of the internet. 99% of them are mental diarrhea without any of the cleansing benefits and with a worse smell.
    You guys should have a look at this new blog - Tweed in the City. It has a fresh take on men's tailored clothing and the blogger has a unique voice sadly not heard enough on the internet.

15. apropos

apropos Well-Known Member

You guys should have a look at this new blog - Tweed in the City. It has a fresh take on men's tailored clothing and the blogger has a unique voice sadly not heard enough on the internet.
    [​IMG]

More of a desperate solicitation of opinions, which will be summarily dismissed as the blogger has aleady made up his mind and was actually seeking affirmation.

16. robin

robin Well-Known Member

"Yet, this is no ordinary shoe circle. Something special happened. More later." [​IMG]

17. dopey

dopey Well-Known Member

"Yet, this is no ordinary shoe circle. Something special happened. More later." [​IMG]

I had intended to link to the home page. Oh well.

18. RJman

RJman Well-Known Member

I believe such a special circle is described in Will Self's novel Dorian.

19. robin

robin Well-Known Member

I believe such a special circle is described in Will Self's novel Dorian.
    I never knew that you were a peruser of homosexual literature.

20. Metlin

Metlin Well-Known Member

You can download the paper doll if you wish.

OWWWWWWWWW! My eyes. Help.

I am hoping that mafoofan will copy this excellent idea for his new blog.

- B

The foo needs to learn from Mr. Andrews --

People respond to my sense of style: I am constantly getting looks and comments, both good and bad. After all, if everyone liked what I was doing I would think I was surely doing something wrong! Thankfully, most of the feedback I get is good.​

Here is some inspiration for the foo to use... substitute tweed where appropriate, of course.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Then again, it is entirely possible that not enough people from giving Mr. Andrews the right kind of feedback.