1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Recent Purchases

Discussion in 'B&S Archive' started by bachbeet, Oct 19, 2006.

1. gdl203

gdl203 Senior member Dubiously Honored Affiliate Vendor

Wow this is a great coat!!! Wonderful purchase, Gdl... Is it cashmere?
    It's wool. Thank G-d or I would have had to sell my wife (or a watch) for a cashmere Cucinelli coat

2. sho'nuff

sho'nuff Senior member

very nice coat, hope it turns out great for you. you probably will still be able to wear that at night .

here are a couple of paisleys i purchased from chorse. isaia 7folds, will be my first 7folds ever:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

i still want something similar to this by CF, just never seen anything like it...
    [​IMG]

i have yet to open a package from edmorel with a battistoni tie in it (along with a turnbull and asser and a santoni fam). i will post photos soon.

im going to make a prediction here that the paisley tie will be making a comeback this coming season. i think if we make enough splash about it here on the forum and andy, we will be seeing articles about the paisley tie in all the mags.

3. sho'nuff

sho'nuff Senior member

thanks for the explanations amerika, that helped

4. sho'nuff

sho'nuff Senior member

Here are my recent paisley purchases on top of my Turnbull jacket:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    isaia 7 fold first two, battistoni , and a recent purchase from silkworm7f on ebay.

the last one is supposed to be a double four fold, but dont see any difference in that and the isaia 7 fold.
    i m very surprised by the quality and richness of this last tie. i have to thank Roger for the referral.

i REALLY love the red paisley , it is AMAZING. i just had a hunch it would be, so i went for it right away and bought it. so glad i did.

5. bachbeet

bachbeet Senior member

Just receive the C&J Connaughts from Shyam. Great shoes! Great service! Thanks for all the advice and your praise of Shyam. Well deserved. I plan to order from him again but can't really decide on which benchgrade to get. Weymouth? Audley?

6. amerikajinda

amerikajinda Senior member

Here are my recent paisley purchases on top of my Turnbull jacket:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    isaia 7 fold first two, battistoni , and a recent purchase from silkworm7f on ebay.

the last one is supposed to be a double four fold, but dont see any difference in that and the isaia 7 fold.
    i m very surprised by the quality and richness of this last tie. i have to thank Roger for the referral.

i REALLY love the red paisley , it is AMAZING. i just had a hunch it would be, so i went for it right away and bought it. so glad i did.

Wow those are all decadent! Very very nice!! You have a really good eye...[​IMG]

7. sho'nuff

sho'nuff Senior member

thank you my friend![​IMG]

8. A Harris

A Harris Senior member Dubiously Honored

I really like the one on the far right. And congrats on picking up that T&A jacket, that thing rocks!

9. Slamdog

Slamdog Senior member

edwin selvage repro's [​IMG]

10. sho'nuff

sho'nuff Senior member

I really like the one on the far right. And congrats on picking up that T&A jacket, that thing rocks!

thanks Andrew, the one on the right is the one that is from silkworm where Roger discussed on ask andy that he liked the tie and others disagreed he spend 40 dollars on it.

i like it, although not very knowledgeable of tie construction, from what i can see, the tie is made very well.
    i guess 40 bucks out of curiosity. but it satisfying purchase, also came with a couple of matching cufflinks which are cool, although i definitely will not wear them with the tie at the same time.

the ta jacket is rad. i love it, it fits just right and there is nothing like it that i have . cant wait to wear it>!
    hope you get the shoes today and like them. [​IMG]