• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Recent purchases

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stazy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mellowfellow

Not the kind of color I would normally go for shoes but I am trying something new for spring.

Nice. I've got those in red. They get a lot of wear.

Originally Posted by Jokerman
A.P.C Gray Batiste Short-Sleeve Button Up

I tried this shirt on yesterday. Pretty nice but I don't really like the two pockets.

chronoaug

Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mellowfellow

Not the kind of color I would normally go for shoes but I am trying something new for spring.

Originally Posted by Stazy
Nice. I've got those in red. They get a lot of wear.

Both of you suck. Both of those are really nice. Especially the blues this season. The color on them is a lot nicer than the ones from last fall. I still like my grey laceups but those blue boat shoes have been calling my name for a long time

wax

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Jokerman
Have not bought a clothing item for a while but I thought this was a cool summer item.

A.P.C Gray Batiste Short-Sleeve Button Up
apc_greyss1.jpg

where from?

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
I want to see a waywt with that fuumski, it looks dirty in the pic for some reason maybe it's the lighting.

v3l

Reaction score

Haven't decided if I'm going to keep both yet. Having two pairs of almost the same color suede boots seems excessive.

BBSLM

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by v3l

Haven't decided if I'm going to keep both yet. Having two pairs of almost the same color suede boots seems excessive.

hay, gai.

DSC_1035.jpg

mc25

Reaction score
I think i am going to sell my sand suede desert boots and get a pair of chukkas instead, same colour...i cant see myself have 2 pairs of the same colour either.

JaPo

Reaction score
Originally Posted by mc25
I think i am going to sell my sand suede desert boots and get a pair of chukkas instead, same colour...i cant see myself have 2 pairs of the same colour either.

What size are they, jock?

I might be able to, ya know, take them off your hands.

db_ggmm

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
re: wrangler blue bell spencers

Wild, I bought the same ones. I needed a new pair of jeans with a sub 8 inch leg opening. I opened all the cheapo Cultizm jeans in different tabs and went for the only slim looking one.

Did you know how to size them? I just went TTS and will wear em on my hips if they are vanity sized. As long as they aren't too tight...

I was considering the $30 pair they were selling, too, but hopefully the construction on these follows the higher retail price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads