• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Recent purchases

Status
Not open for further replies.

Go Surface

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by robin
poncho.jpg

hahhaha, this is so cheesy it's awesome.

You should wear it without pants.

Nananine

Reaction score
Originally Posted by MiniW
nice buy nananine! Those are the only raw jeans i own and I love them. I do have a pair of dry bones coming in the mail though...

I'm pretty shocked with how comfortable they are on first half-day of wear. I mean those N&F's were pretty harsh when I put them on.

The dude at BiG convinced me to get them after he showed me his two pairs of well-worn Somet's. I was planning to try Skulls, but they didn't have any in my size.

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by robin
Another bad joke from whodini. You really should stop trying.
For ****'s sake, now you have me truly worried. How hard those ****** hookers you picked up in TJ must have donkeypunched to cause you this amount of head trauma. I'm amazed you can even string a couple of sentences together. Now I'm just disappointed in myself for trying to barb you this long. It has gotten to the point where it's like picking a fight with a drunk toddler.

robin

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by whodini
For ****'s sake, now you have me truly worried. How hard those ****** hookers you picked up in TJ must have donkeypunched to cause you this amount of head trauma.
What have you heard?
patch[1].gif

1c54_1.JPG

airportlobby

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^^I just spent 15 minutes staring at that video. Incredible. It would make baby Jesus cry.

jaydc7

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by airportlobby
^^I just spent 15 minutes staring at that video. Incredible. It would make baby Jesus cry.

+1.... whoops

Stazy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Bought the shorts.
ENDO-MP16_V1-BIG.jpg

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
nice, what are they?

Stazy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by thekunk07
nice, what are they?

'Short Jons' by a Californian brand called Endovanera. I had never heard of them before today but they've got some nice stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads