Recent purchases

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by minya, Apr 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ghulkhan

ghulkhan Senior member

i wanted to get the narrative ankle boots as well but when i called over to bloomingdales not a single person had a clue as to what i was talking about
    maybe ill try in a week or two

2. jet

jet Persian Bro

Good buy, I've been planning to get it since I smell...err touched it. He's got the hooded parkas for 300 now too originally 1200 [​IMG]

Why don't you post up some pics of all your impulsive shopping tendencies in the waywt thread?

They're opening a margiela store here finally. You just pick up the e46?

3. ghulkhan

ghulkhan Senior member

Good buy, I've been planning to get it since I smell...err touched it. He's got the hooded parkas for 300 now too originally 1200 [​IMG]

Why don't you post up some pics of all your impulsive shopping tendencies in the waywt thread?

They're opening a margiela store here finally. You just pick up the e46?

1. really? on the website it says 1200 and the asshole ( yea, now hes an asshole) never bothered to mention it to me on the phone
    2 they shouldnt open a margiela store in la, one is enough in this country..too many places are already starting to carry it
    3. i cant afford a camera, i can only go out and buy a nice icecream cone or two after the shopping is over..the digital camera is on the end of my forever growing impulsive list

4. ghulkhan

ghulkhan Senior member

oh by the way, i also got multicolored margiela german military replicas and the blue perforated ones too today
    but that was "planned"

5. jet

jet Persian Bro

1. really? on the website it says 1200 and the asshole ( yea, now hes an asshole) never bothered to mention it to me on the phone
    2 they shouldnt open a margiela store in la, one is enough in this country..too many places are already starting to carry it
    3. i cant afford a camera, i can only go out and buy a nice icecream cone or two after the shopping is over..the digital camera is on the end of my forever growing impulsive list

Nah Ryan's my nugga he's got a few things for 70-75 off. Nah we need one here haha I can't find the fuckin shoes anywhere so it's good. I sold my camera awhile back and never replaced it hahaa. I'd rather buy kicks than a camera so there's the dilemma.

6. ghulkhan

ghulkhan Senior member

Nah Ryan's my nugga he's got a few things for 70-75 off. Nah we need one here haha I can't find the fuckin shoes anywhere so it's good. I sold my camera awhile back and never replaced it hahaa. I'd rather buy kicks than a camera so there's the dilemma.

Yea, I was just messin hes a cool dude. What does he have at 75 percent off?
    hmm douglas fir is opening up a shoe shop across the street, they have a lot of margiela and maxfields has some too
    i think thats it for la

have you seen the perforated tan chelsea shoes
    now there fucking sweet but 700 bucks

Also, I had this thin ass sony one but then this chick offered me 400 dollars for it for some odd reason. At the sametime I wanted to buy a new pair of varvatos boots and my paycheck wasnt coming for another two weeks. So I sold the camera. And id rather spend the moeny elsewhere

7. jet

jet Persian Bro

Douglas is cool, that's where I got my pants way back when. The store is catered to an older audience though so most of it doesn't fit in line with my objectives. Call him and ask him, he's got a couple ervell things and a dope black branquinho tux shirt I wanted but no size 52 sucks. You should pick up that parka man it's dirt cheap.

I'm going to pick up the white margiela trainers, don't give a shit they look the same as the cheap ass ones. I'm also going to pick up a two button blazer so I can rock the fuck out of it. Tired of bullshit ill fitting jackets. Maybe a black raf one too. I'm picking up the butteros if I like them in person.

8. ghulkhan

ghulkhan Senior member

Yea im gonna call him tomm,
    i want the parka but fuck i only got like 80 bucks on mee till next friday
    you think hell hold it for me?

9. jet

jet Persian Bro

I dunno man, no one is gonna buy it in LA that's fo sho. If I lived anywhere else I'd get it, 300 is nothing. Anyway man, I gotta buy some shit this weekend so I can win this contest [​IMG]

10. ghulkhan

ghulkhan Senior member

I dunno man, no one is gonna buy it in LA that's fo sho. If I lived anywhere else I'd get it, 300 is nothing. Anyway man, I gotta buy some shit this weekend so I can win this contest [​IMG]

yea true,
    ill call him tomm and see whats up
    anyways, i thought about the contest
    but 50 bucks - cost of camera = not worth it

11. jet

jet Persian Bro

I know man I was kidding. I already have my winning photo. Night man.

12. bachbeet

bachbeet Senior member

Just rec'd 3 shirts purchased from STP:

Isaia berry stripe that feels great when on; and seems very well made and will last a LONG time
    2 Corneliani very stylish; one is a white dobby with tiny black "dobby" dots; other is a light pink and white herringbone pattern (in fact it is similar to a forzieri I own)

These 3 shirts are great! I balked at the prices at first (even though STP offered them at much less than retail) but after searching ebay, googling for them elsewhere none were to be found anywhere else.

13. jet

jet Persian Bro

damn you guys don't post shit, let's get this started

rose beige twill pants
    white somets
    jas messenger
    rb khakis

14. Get Smart

Get Smart Don't Crink

most recently, the stuff I picked up in nyc

-jean shop slim-straights (my fave pair of jeans I own, by far)
    -brooks bro's varsity stripe navy cardigan
    -fred perry jumper (brown w/lt blue trim)

15. jet

jet Persian Bro

^I remember when you said the thin finns were your fav [​IMG]

-apc lightweight grey pants grey

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.