Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Recent purchases

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by minya, Apr 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whomewhat

whomewhat Senior member

[​IMG]

I finally nabbed the vintage watch I have long wanted: 14K Le Coultre "Pershing."

2. jet

jet Persian Bro

^^Nice piece.

I picked up an apc navy sweater with pinstripe and rag bone mushroom khakis. Ordering the rag bone rag sweater and apc shoulder button sweater.

3. ghulkhan

ghulkhan Senior member

this was not a "planned" purchase, but i saw them on a website a while back. they are the BOB limited edition sunglasses by collaboration between Mykita and USLU Airlines. there the 1 of only 3 pairs probably getting delivered to the US according to the owner of the shop. [​IMG] BOB is the silver frame one, EVE also a limited edition is the gold framed one. Someone should get the other BOB coming in, so only SF members have em..haha thom browne suit thanks to Jason

4. bigwhale

bigwhale Senior member

this was not a "planned" purchase, but i saw them on a website a while back. they are the BOB limited edition sunglasses by collaboration between Mykita and USLU Airlines. there the 1 of only 3 pairs probably getting delivered to the US according to the owner of the shop.

[​IMG]

BOB is the silver frame one, EVE also a limited edition is the gold framed one. Someone should get the other BOB coming in, so only SF members have em..haha

thom browne suit thanks to Jason

Those sunglasses are nice, been lookin for an updated aviator. What website you order from?

5. ghulkhan

ghulkhan Senior member

Those sunglasses are nice, been lookin for an updated aviator. What website you order from?

I didn't order them from a website. I just saw an article on them online and I thought they looked cool. I ordered them over the phone from spectacles for humans in SF. They only had one pair. The owner told me they are supposed to get two more pairs of the BOB and three more of the EVE. They are the only poeple to carry that particular model in the USA most likely. He doesnt have the others yet but might probably be getting them soon. Just call and ask to speak to Dimitri. There a limited edition, only three hundred made.

check out..
    spectaclesforhumans.blogspot.com

6. xviralx

xviralx Member

[​IMG]

My friend @ the vans outlet is quitting in a week, so i had to take advantage of the discount one last time.

wow all that for 92? anyone else has a hookup at vans? i really want a pair of new eras.

7. openchestwounds

openchestwounds Member

[​IMG] I haven't received it yet, but it was cheap, and I'm going to cut that patch off, but even if it doesn't end up looking good, at least it wasn't alot of money.

8. chronoaug

chronoaug Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)

[​IMG] In the past month i picked these up. -German Army Sneakers bought from a german site by sufu member felix for me. $75 -Brown cracked leather Gola Strides bought from shoes.com. $65 -Pure Blue Japan 005s bought from a sufu member in the marketplace. They fit pretty much perfectly. I was worried because i'm about a 31.5 and they're a 31 but it worked out great. $185 -Gap slim fit wool cargo pants. Pretty decent fit and they the look of them is pretty nice. On the sale rack too. $9

9. whodini

whodini Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!

Krell, Krell, Krell. Photos to come.

10. mongo615

mongo615 Senior member

Where Did You Get It From--i've Been Looking For A Asymetrical Hoodie!!

11. whodini

whodini Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!

12. grunhauser

grunhauser Senior member

this was not a "planned" purchase, but i saw them on a website a while back. they are the BOB limited edition sunglasses by collaboration between Mykita and USLU Airlines. there the 1 of only 3 pairs probably getting delivered to the US according to the owner of the shop.

[​IMG]

BOB is the silver frame one, EVE also a limited edition is the gold framed one. Someone should get the other BOB coming in, so only SF members have em..haha

thom browne suit thanks to Jason

Thanks for your purchase, ghulkan. I double checked with MYKITA...This is the only pair in North America. Enjoy!

13. ghulkhan

ghulkhan Senior member

[​IMG]

veronique branquinho

14. jet

jet Persian Bro

LOL someone's been on men style

Btw I nutted on it so don't wonder what that stain is.

15. Get Smart

Get Smart Don't Crink

[​IMG]

veronique branquinho

that's badass! I'd def be rokken like dokken in that sweater

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.