• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Recent purchases

Status
Not open for further replies.

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
American Rag's sale in Orange County (@ Fascist Island)....they had every single shirt style available and in most sizes (except for the Med's yours truly snatched up). I guess doods in the OC don't have a clue or care about BoO. That **** wouldnt have lasted more than a day at the LA store, at 75% off and all

Dill

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Get Smart
2 Band of Outsiders oxford buttondowns in the boxpleated extra slimfit model

one is light blue with red/magenta stripe, the other is light blue with white/blue stripes

both retailed for $260 ea, got each for $60, $520 worth of shirts for $130 after tax!!! now THAT's a hella sale. and these were the shirts i'd been eyeing all last season long but never pulled the trigger on

I hate you. I am going to be down in LA next weekend. Did they have anything else good on sale?

evacuatingheaven

Reaction score
newstuff.jpg

My friend @ the vans outlet is quitting in a week, so i had to take advantage of the discount one last time.

ghulkhan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
its always good to abuse poeples discoutns
reminds me of the time when i used my ex gfs discount at gtown optician to get 50 percent off on six pairs of oliver peoples and 20 percent on a pair of chrome hearts right before she quit

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Dill
I hate you. I am going to be down in LA next weekend. Did they have anything else good on sale?

lots of Ts and hoodies, didnt really look too carefully at them since I'm not into Ts/hoodies. As I said, lots of BoO shirts...it's like they didnt sell a single one at full price and they're all at 75% off. This is their final call so it's all hit/miss

Sabrosa

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Get Smart
lots of Ts and hoodies, didnt really look too carefully at them since I'm not into Ts/hoodies. As I said, lots of BoO shirts...it's like they didnt sell a single one at full price and they're all at 75% off. This is their final call so it's all hit/miss

Apparently the sale is over now.
frown.gif

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
are you serious? yesterday was the last day??? damn, the sartorial gods were definitely smiling upon me then...esp as we were there towards the end of the day right before closing.

Rye GB

Angry Englishman
Reaction score
LA was a mess Saturday with all the Grammy folks in town. Barneys was "facelift central"!.

Headed over to Paul Smith on Melrose and lo and behold they were still having a sale.

Picked up another pair of the overdyed shoes in Bottle Green at 75% off of $495 and a limited edition set of 6 David Bowie plates 50% off of $795.

drizzt3117

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Sabrosa
Apparently the sale is over now.
frown.gif

Did you call them or what? I'm gonna stop by later just to check it out.

Sabrosa

Reaction score
Originally Posted by drizzt3117
Did you call them or what? I'm gonna stop by later just to check it out.
I called and ended up speaking with the manager right before I posted. He told me that the sale was over and they didn't have any more BoO shirts in stock (maybe he just meant on-sale, I'm not positive). I had to run to make an appointment, so I didn't stay on the line to ask for any further details. No cheap shirts for me today.
plain.gif

ghulkhan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
yea i called too
it sucks

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Rye GB
LA was a mess Saturday with all the Grammy folks in town. Barneys was "facelift central"!.

Headed over to Paul Smith on Melrose and lo and behold they were still having a sale.

Picked up another pair of the overdyed shoes in Bottle Green at 75% off of $495 and a limited edition set of 6 David Bowie plates 50% off of $795.

They still have the blue suede wingtips? Damn I kinda want those, must resist.

ghulkhan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
They still have the blue suede wingtips? Damn I kinda want those, must resist.

yea what colors do they have left
i kinda want the red wine ones or the burnt mustard orangy ones

Bona Drag

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
As fascinating as this tangent has been for East Coasters...

I wasn't going to blow these up, but apparently they don't make my size, so whatever. Some guy actually posted these on SuFu a while back, but no one really paid attention.

Anyway, these

http://hiquasports.com/badminton/baikyshoes.htm

are the ill sh**. Guarantee you'll be the only kid on your block rocking them, you can show your solidarity with your comrades in the class struggle on the Chinese National Badminton Team, and they're f***in' 12 bucks.

Soles are good and thick; stitiching seems pretty sound, but who gives a f***? When they're $12, just wear them 'til they bust and get a new pair.

I just got a some 45s in the mail, but they're too small, and it doesn't look like they make 46.
frown.gif

Too bad - these things'll be the next German army sneakers. Trust me.
bigstar[1].gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads