1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Recent purchases

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by minya, Apr 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jaac

jaac Senior member

[​IMG]

Vest.

You always have really interesting purchases, throw up a WAYWT sometime [​IMG] .

2. shoreman1782

shoreman1782 Senior member

razele and Big Pun should start their own forum (maybe just a subforum here) where EVERYTHING IS FUCKING AWESOME. There will be no humor and holy shit no mall brands. You will be shocked at how much there will be no mall brands.

With technology, mods will actually track down and inflict corporeal harm on anyone who buys desert boots or new standards.

3. zissou

zissou Senior member

The ironic thing is, that underwear I got is pretty damn awesome. Have any of you ever tried wrapping your junk in pima cotton? I didn't think so.

4. Barrylicious

Barrylicious Senior member

lol this isn't honestforum fellas this is styleforum

less mall more stylin

I thought this was ExpensiveForum actually

5. cocostella

cocostella Senior member

The ironic thing is, that underwear I got is pretty damn awesome. Have any of you ever tried wrapping your junk in pima cotton? I didn't think so.
    Underwear is for sissies.

6. impolyt_one

impolyt_one Senior member

I thought this was ExpensiveForum actually

stylezeitgeist could break you

7. impolyt_one

impolyt_one Senior member

and the Temple of Jawnz could redeem your life's meaning

8. Barrylicious

Barrylicious Senior member

stylezeitgeist could break you

The SZ horse has been beaten to death, but yeah that place is just collectively living on a different planet

9. Big Pun

Big Pun Senior member

razele and Big Pun should start their own forum (maybe just a subforum here) where EVERYTHING IS FUCKING AWESOME. There will be no humor and holy shit no mall brands. You will be shocked at how much there will be no mall brands.

With technology, mods will actually track down and inflict corporeal harm on anyone who buys desert boots or new standards.

[​IMG] I know I'm way too vocal on my distaste for desert boots but does it really seem like I don't like mall brands? Perhaps you meant jet?

10. Doin' Fine.

Doin' Fine. Senior member

[​IMG] I know I'm way too vocal on my distaste for desert boots but does it really seem like I don't like mall brands? Perhaps you meant jet?

No, if jet started a forum it'd just be like money and sweaters. Money'nSweatersForum. And you'd have to take a baller aptitude test to gain membership.

11. Joe E Taleo

Joe E Taleo Senior member

No, if jet started a forum it'd just be like money and sweaters. Money'nSweatersForum. And you'd have to take a baller aptitude test to gain membership.

[​IMG] South Willard is awesome though. I think I found out about South Willard from Jet. I bought a Patrick Ervell Collegiate jacket a while back which is nice, and I kind of wish I got some quoddys before their price hikes.

12. AR_Six

AR_Six Senior member

For all the hate on JV shirts I have to say they're available cheap and offer some pretty awesome patterns. Ebay'd. [​IMG] Also a pair of JCrew chinos.

13. ppllzz

ppllzz Senior member

LOL +1, +1

14. jet

jet Senior member

^I like this guy, he just asks if he should cop and then he cops.

15. brad-t

brad-t Senior member

[​IMG]

How can I remove the logo from the lens??

i don't see a logo

16. g transistor

g transistor Senior member

+1 [​IMG]

17. huffer4

huffer4 Active Member

18. shasta

shasta Senior member

19. Manny Calavera

Manny Calavera Senior member

Dude, those are demo lenses.

20. AR_Six

AR_Six Senior member

Hay guyz I want to buy this Isaia suit but it has this annoying logo thing and red stitching on the sleeve. Does Isaia make suits without that? [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.