1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Recent purchases

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by minya, Apr 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Teger

Teger Senior member

fuuma the boots are nice but those high tops are an abortion. the entire ugly 'back piece' makes the kanye LV shoes look downright attractive

2. jet

jet Senior member

So Stephen you posted the same thing in three fucking threads?

3. StephenHero

StephenHero Senior member

Please tell me which thread it did not apply to. Then go fuck yourself.

4. jet

jet Senior member

Did he suck your dick too?

I think I'll post my rp in every thread it applies too.

5. StephenHero

If it's a from a startup company that makes domestically produced high quality goods and has limited customer base then go ahead and try to let people know they do things the right way and reward their business with more customers. Or just skip over the comments if you don't like it. Have you never received word about some brand or item on Styleforum that you were glad to learn? It likely goes back to an abundance of information about such a brand or product from customers like myself. There have already been multiple people glad to know about this bag as an option, so I don't see the harm I'm causing. In fact, you're mostly being a bitch.

6. jet

jet Senior member

That's so heartwarming.

Made in new york is such a great marketing gimmick.

Why so mad?

7. ghulkhan

ghulkhan Senior member

If it's a from a startup company that makes domestically produced high quality goods and has limited customer base then go ahead and try to let people know they do things the right way and reward their business with more customers. Or just skip over the comments if you don't like it. Have you never received word about some brand or item on Styleforum that you were glad to learn? It likely goes back to an abundance of information about such a brand or product from customers like myself. There have already been multiple people glad to know about this bag as an option, so I don't see the harm I'm causing. In fact, you're mostly being a bitch.

why did you edit your post and take out personalized note written to you by earnest alexander?

8. StephenHero

It's spelled like the name, not the adjective, homeboy.

9. APK

APK Senior member

Please tell me which thread it did not apply to. Then go fuck yourself.
    Yeah, I don't see the problem with triple posting this. He created a thread about the brand because it's relatively unknown. Isn't one of the ideas of SF to create awareness about niche companies that make quality goods?

It's also a recent purchase. And it's certainly a bag. So what's wrong with posting this in either of those threads?

10. StephenHero

If those two weren't too busy backdooring each other they might have noticed that one or two already asked for impressions of the purchase a couple pages back in this thread. I think the purpose of the "Ernest Alexander" thread and the "Manbag- feedback" threads should justify posts there as well. Some people would rather bitch and moan about information I guess.

11. ghulkhan

ghulkhan Senior member

If those two weren't too busy backdooring each other they might have noticed that one or two already asked for impressions of the purchase a couple pages back in this thread. I think the purpose of the "Ernest Alexander" thread and the "Manbag- feedback" threads should justify posts there as well. Some people would rather bitch and moan about information I guess.

can you stop backdooring ernest alexander so much.

12. jet

jet Senior member

Yeah, I don't see the problem with triple posting this. He created a thread about the brand because it's relatively unknown. Isn't one of the ideas of SF to create awareness about niche companies that make quality goods?

It's also a recent purchase. And it's certainly a bag. So what's wrong with posting this in either of those threads?

I dunno du is a little too eager beaver hey guys look at my shitty bag in three threads, rather annoying. I think I'll post my recent purchases in their respective brand threads and whatever category threads they belong in too with five big ass pics for each.

13. IGF-1

IGF-1 Senior member

14. StephenHero

can you stop backdooring ernest alexander so much.

Better, but questions are followed by question marks.

15. StephenHero

I dunno du is a little too eager beaver hey guys look at my shitty bag in three threads, rather annoying. I think I'll post my recent purchases in their respective brand threads and whatever category threads they belong in too with five big ass pics for each.

You say this like you don't have over 670 posts in this single thread alone.

16. Teger

Teger Senior member

I like the bag. how heavy is it?

17. StephenHero

I want to say about 3 pounds, but I don't know for sure. It's not light in the flimsy sense nor heavy in the burdensome sense. It's sturdy.

18. lechon&rice

lechon&rice Well-Known Member

I had much fun with the luisaviaroma sales so HERE is what I got:

KrisvanAssche Sportjacket

[​IMG]

Dolce Gabbana faded black jeans

[​IMG]

and Marsell lace up low boots

[​IMG]

here´s the outfit:

[​IMG]

Me happy (although it might not look like it on the pic)

very nice....YAY
    maybe a shot of color?

19. thekunk07

thekunk07 Senior member

lulz. just get a new head.

I had much fun with the luisaviaroma sales so HERE is what I got:

KrisvanAssche Sportjacket

[​IMG]

Dolce Gabbana faded black jeans

[​IMG]

and Marsell lace up low boots

[​IMG]

here´s the outfit:

[​IMG]

Me happy (although it might not look like it on the pic)

20. DLester

DLester Senior member

So I just went dumpster diving on ebay and grabbed this used Mulholland Bros. bag (made in US version) for $77. I don't have it yet, but from the pics it looks good.

I am going to condition and polish it up a bit (not too much, I like the wear on it) and if it looks good I might show some before and after pics.

Or I may get it and decide it is crap and put it back on ebay.

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.