• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Recent purchases

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bona Drag

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Red Wings are N.I.C.E.

shade449

Reaction score
For some reason, I'm getting major Visim vibes from those Red Wings. What's the difference between the anniversery Clarks and regular ones?

itsmedeka

Reaction score
They are size 10US. The notiable differences are of course being made in England with better construction and material as opposed to China, leather laces as opposed to nylon, extra support material on the upper collar, shoelace eyelets say "clarks" around them and I believe the sole is darker. Not sure if there is anything else as I've never owned a pair of the new ones.
IMG_7195.jpg
IMG_7197.jpg
IMG_7199.jpg
IMG_7200.jpg
IMG_7204.jpg
IMG_7162.jpg
IMG_7205.jpg
IMG_7206.jpg
IMG_7207.jpg

Davidko19

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just got my stuff from the Gilt Loomstate sale. What do ya'll think of the BLue jacket? Im kinda torn on it. Seems pretty plain.

000_0075.jpg

000_0076.jpg

What about the red polo, are the sleeves supposed to be that long??

000_0077.jpg

000_0078.jpg

Like the henley, not the color I was expecting but love the fit.
000_0079.jpg

000_0080.jpg

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
I think all the pieces look fine dude

XenoX101

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
+1

All the items fit perfectly, the sleeves are definitely supposed to be that long on the polo (they even made it so you can see the line on the sleeves where they normally would end and how it extends further)

Blue jacket is plain except for the fact that it is not plain, the pockets are interesting, it's got a texture to it and the colour is a slightly indigo/off version of boring-blue, I'd keep it.

That henley is in one of my favourite colours, that moss green is very vintage/oldern and to me plays down the 'guido' factor of some henleys.

Keep everything.

hellorolo

Reaction score
itsmedeka, did you get the red wing chukkas on oipolloi?
What's sizing like on them?

itsmedeka

Reaction score
^thanks!

Yes I did, I believe they are all sold out now tho.

I wear 10.5 in vans/nike and got them in 10 and fit nicely, could probably pull off 9.5 if I had to.

I also originally wanted them in mahogany but they were sold out of my size, but over all I'm very happy with them.

jaydc7

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Those Clarks look great. The construction looks so much better than the chinese DBs. Too bad they are all gone.

And is there any stateside retailer of those Red Wing Moc Toe Chukkas?

Gravitas

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by erdawe
Damn I hope my bluebee 70% purchase they shipped is I actually ordered, not something else. The stories have me worried
eh.gif

I was going to reassure you, that is until they sent me the wrong boots today. Turns out they are SS07, they had both model stickers on the box.
CIMG2369.JPG
One leg rolled and one over the boot for comparison:
CIMG2373.JPG
CIMG2378.JPG

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
this jacket:

00380m.jpg

zissou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by AlanC
Yeah, I'm going to keep it. Yours will show up, I have no doubt!
Yeah, it's on its way. Judging from the measurements, the L should fit me pretty well. We'll see! EDIT: Man, I think I finally found an EG hoody that fits perfectly- charcoal in small. Arrived today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 83 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 85 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.1%

Forum statistics

Threads